You are a guest user Click to join the site
News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

flyercanuck

Drouin wants out

On 2/11/2017 at 8:52 PM, OccamsRazor said:

What a play....

That was a pretty special play. The speed he generated, the dogged pursuit of the puck, the nice hit thrown in before gaining possession of the puck. THAT is what you call imposing your will on the opposition. Very nice!!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Most Liked Posts in This Topic

The Lightning have no need to move him at all. And with his contract situation, they can keep him in limbo indefinitely. He has zero leverage and, if I'm Stevie Y, he's getting nothing and liking it. Sucks to lose the valueof a third overall, but it's more important to make the point that no players is more important than the game. Sit there. Get nothing. Suck. On. It.
      Best two responses I have seen.  Agree with both of you wholeheartedly.  No players should be bigger than the team or sport.  Yzerman certainly holds all the cards.  I doubt Drouin is going anywhere in the immediate future.  Are we sure Drouin dosen't have Carl Lindros as his agent.
      And the thing is too, let's say even if Drouin reverses course, tells the Bolts "Ok, ok, I was wrong, you were right, I will play for the Crunch until you say I can come back".... How do you think that relationship with his Syracuse teammates, coaching staff, and team captain will be? Not good I imagine. Rob Zettler is the head coach in Syracuse, Mike Angelidis is the team captain. If I remember correctly, Zettler, while not being a particularly good NHL'er, was still a hard worki
      Not surprised. I have thought JD was a petulant prima dona since watching him in Halifax.

Game Room 1

Please enter your display name