Jagr

AbelMorpheus

Sorry if my transparent bias is displayed on this comment, but..... Jagr scored 67 points on a offensively inept devils team in which his regular linemates consisted of Dainus Zubrus and Travis Zajac. The subsequent year, Zubrus produced an astounding 10 points in 70 plus games. I can say with certainty that Jagr would have exceeded 70 with Giroux during that year. The thing is though, I cant blame Homer for not resigning him, no one could have possibly anticipated that his production would be of that quality during his age.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/7/2016 at 8:55 PM, JagerMeister said:

Sorry if my transparent bias is displayed on this comment, but..... Jagr scored 67 points on a offensively inept devils team in which his regular linemates consisted of Dainus Zubrus and Travis Zajac. The subsequent year, Zubrus produced an astounding 10 points in 70 plus games. I can say with certainty that Jagr would have exceeded 70 with Giroux during that year. The thing is though, I cant blame Homer for not resigning him, no one could have possibly anticipated that his production would be of that quality during his age.

Jagr is 44 tonight! Playing the Penguins as I type! Go Pens!

On 1/7/2016 at 8:55 PM, JagerMeister said:

The thing is though, I cant blame Homer for not resigning him, no one could have possibly anticipated that his production would be of that quality during his age.

I can't agree enough with this statement. Jagr continues to be a man who defies aging like Star Trek's Khan. At the time I thought not giving him a multi-year contract was the right thing to do....boy was I wrong on that.....

Just now, flyerrod said:

I can't agree enough with this statement. Jagr continues to be a man who defies aging like Star Trek's Khan. At the time I thought not giving him a multi-year contract was the right thing to do....boy was I wrong on that.....

Yep, could have possibly been one of the few intelligent decisions Homer made. But backfired immensely due to Jagr discovering the fountain of youth.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
23 minutes ago, notfondajane said:

You went to the Finals more than us is what I was saying so why would you do that? 

It's a joke on this board. If you don't agree with something someone posts you scream "REPORTED!!"

See...hilarious, innit?

1 hour ago, notfondajane said:

You went to the Finals more than us is what I was saying so why would you do that? 

50 minutes ago, flyercanuck said:

It's a joke on this board. If you don't agree with something someone posts you scream "REPORTED!!"

See...hilarious, innit?

That's right, @notfondajane , relax...all is good.

I will demonstrate.......

I say "But HAL GILL was once a Flyer...."

Flyers fans (or anybody really), says______________________!!!!!!!

See?  ;)

22 hours ago, flyercanuck said:

See...hilarious, innit?

Sorry I missed that! I was unaware of that! I know now for the next time I see it!

21 hours ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

That's right, @notfondajane , relax...all is good.

I will demonstrate.......

I say "But HAL GILL was once a Flyer...."

Flyers fans (or anybody really), says______________________!!!!!!!

See?  ;)

I'll know for next time! I should

Have known that! Somehow I missed it!:hocky:

2 hours ago, notfondajane said:

I'll know for next time! I should

Have known that! Somehow I missed it!:hocky:

Good, good!!

Now that you understand, I will dock you with 15 warning points that will never expire, ban you till after the holidays, and change your screen name TO FondaJane once you get back due to all the reporting that was done on you.

Now...GTFO! :ph34r:

Archived