Help Wanted-Flyers Popcorn Server

Samifan

Just posted on Monster.com: The Philadelphia Flyers are seeking a qualified individual with an out-going personality to serve as their press box snack liaison. Candidate must be able to attend all Flyers games, both home and away. Candidate must also have current certification in Proper Salt and Butter Standards! Compensation for the position with include a generous salary, first class travel and accommodations and a stipend to purchase comfortable shoes. If selected, must be available to start immediately. Interested candidates should send their current resume to Mr. Paul Holmgren, President of the Philadelphia Flyers 3601 South Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19148

a8fdf58a7e4760e3326f70b6888ea724.jpg.a73

One of the last photos of VLC as a Flyer. 

4 hours ago, Samifan said:

Just posted on Monster.com: The Philadelphia Flyers are seeking a qualified individual with an out-going personality to serve as their press box snack liaison. Candidate must be able to attend all Flyers games, both home and away. Candidate must also have current certification in Proper Salt and Butter Standards! Compensation for the position with include a generous salary, first class travel and accommodations and a stipend to purchase comfortable shoes. If selected, must be available to start immediately. Interested candidates should send their current resume to Mr. Paul Holmgren, President of the Philadelphia Flyers 3601 South Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19148

a8fdf58a7e4760e3326f70b6888ea724.jpg.a73

One of the last photos of VLC as a Flyer. 

OMG!!!! This forum rocks! :lol:

11 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

rumor is you churn some mean butter!!! :biggrin:

Why do you think I went and got my Masters Degree in Psychology? Obviously to show how great my popcorn making skills are!!!

2 minutes ago, RJ8812 said:

Why do you think I went and got my Masters Degree in Psychology? Obviously to show how great my popcorn making skills are!!!

Psychology huh?? So maybe you can tell me WTF is with Homer and his latest comment???

Sam Carchidi ‏@BroadStBull now6 seconds ago

Holmgren says he has no regrets signing Vinny or dealing JVR for L. Schenn. He is in Minn. with the #Flyers.

I'm all ears.

4 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

Psychology huh?? So maybe you can tell me WTF is with Homer and his latest comment???

Holmgren says he has no regrets signing Vinny or dealing JVR for L. Schenn. He is in Minn. with the #Flyers.

I'm all ears.

Ignorance?

3 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

I'm all ears.

Sorry, I only deal with children under the age of 18 with psychological and developmental problems

Homer will have to go see someone else :biggrin:

He probably just doesn't want to admit his failures 

6 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

I'm all ears.

I am going to go with CTE......I think he took a few too many punches to the head in his playing days.....and being run over by a car on his bike a few years back did not help either........

Should the Flyers claim defenseman Jakub Kindl off waivers?

http://www.broadstreethockey.com/2016/1/9/10741368/flyers-waivers-jakub-kindl-analysis

Hhhhmmmm i would claim him just so i could scratch Schultz and make h8m the new popcorn guy.

Or even waive Schultz....thoughts suggestions welcome.

Wasn't my idea to claim him but it got me thinking now that there is capspace and room.

On 1/10/2016 at 1:24 AM, OccamsRazor said:

Should the Flyers claim defenseman Jakub Kindl off waivers?

http://www.broadstreethockey.com/2016/1/9/10741368/flyers-waivers-jakub-kindl-analysis

Hhhhmmmm i would claim him just so i could scratch Schultz and make h8m the new popcorn guy.

Or even waive Schultz....thoughts suggestions welcome.

Wasn't my idea to claim him but it got me thinking now that there is capspace and room.

Kindly is abum. He also has a ten cent brain.

I would not claim Kindl but I would pencil Schultz into the VLC slot(popcorn boy) and play Manning with Ghost when he returns. Schultz may have one more year on his contract past this one but he could be moved to a team (just for future considerations) that is in desperate need(injuries) due to his reasonable number. Schultz would be more bang for the buck than Timmo was in Chicago.

Archived