News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Most Liked Posts in This Topic

Ghost has been a big part of that incredible run. So I'd say he's deserving of whatever credit he's getting.
      You know, the other night I was leaving the local ice rink after practice and the game was on the TV in the lobby.  A parent of one of the kids I coach glances over and says "Ghost got another point tonight".  We then started talking about the kid, and how he has almost singlehandedly become the reason many are watching the Flyers again.  Just as we're saying that, Ghost makes a terrific defensive play by anticipating a pass, using his speed, and eliminating the chance the other way - all inside
      @OccamsRazor   You and your GIFs. You're a bit of a sick bastard eh?   NTTAWWT
      When Ghost made that deke move at the blueline and then rang it off the post with around 5min left vs Winnipeg last night, you could see the confidence in him.  Just after that, on the same shift, Ghost was carrying the puck through the neutral zone aggressively attempting to deke the opposing defenders.  It wasn't a mark of a new-to-the-NHL kid.  It was confidence.   Which is why it surprised me that Hakstol didn't get him right back out out on the ice.  Surprised me even more when du
      Ghost brought life to the Flyers team. He helped make them a playoff team, and is definitely one of the fun guys to watch in this league.    But if you're going to say McDavid didn't play enough games, can't the Panarin corner say the same about Ghost? Or do we draw the line where it conveniently suits us Flyer fans?   To me Panarin, as great as he is, played 6 seasons of pro hockey and had Kane playing next to him. He definitely had the most help, agewise and teamwise.