Ghost as Rookie of the Year?

eleven24

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, flyercanuck said:

Well I doubt he wins the Conn Smythe. The Calder, on the other hand...

Well his chances to win it surely take a hit without G not in the lineup....just like i knew without him his streak would more than likely end....like it did...without G the Flyers have a bunch of puck hog forwards (excluding Jake) who will only look to pass at the worst time...sorry but it's true.

13 minutes ago, TedZep said:

Gostisbehere has established two rookie records so far.  Have the other top guys even combined for half as many records? 

Panarin has Most Bandwagons Jumped. :CelebratingSmiley2:

Who wouldn't sign with the champs...but it certainly doesn't hurt playing on the best team in the league.

Forget Ghost winning rookie of the year.  After seeing the NHL give the rookie of the month award honors to McDavid, despite Gostisbehere's 15-game point streak it's clear... the McDavid is the NHL's new Crosby.

McDavid will win rookie of the year.

"Yet" is probably the key word. I have to think that the Team NA management is very strongly considering him. The four defensemen listed have an average of 180 career games played to Ghost's 44. IMO, he'll be there in the end.

teamNA.jpg

BTW, how fast is THAT team so far? Holy sh|t.

25 minutes ago, flyercanuck said:

Ghost has scored 15 goals so far. EVERY SINGLE ONE has either tied the game or put Philly ahead. That's pretty damn clutch in my opinion.

ghost_bear.png

Trade him now his value will never be higher!!!!

7 minutes ago, flyercanuck said:

He had one just like that in the NCAA championship....that's when I started thinking he wasn't just all offence.

Ghost's anticipation is all-world. Once he has some experience in the bugs, he should become a decent D-man. He should watch Enstrom play D in Wpg, who gets grief from some fans, but that's usually about his contract. Enstrom's positioning is really solid. And he's just little.

49 minutes ago, Podein25 said:

Ghost's anticipation is all-world. Once he has some experience in the bugs, he should become a decent D-man. He should watch Enstrom play D in Wpg, who gets grief from some fans, but that's usually about his contract. Enstrom's positioning is really solid. And he's just little.

If only he was European  

Well, Ghosts streak of having all his goals either tie the game or put Philly ahead by one came to an end last night. He scored the 4-2 go ahead goal....which became the eventual game winner against the team they're chasing down for the final playoff spot! 

Clutch Cargo!

Archived