Sweden finally gets the gold

Guest flyercanuck

After 31 years (unbelievable) Sweden finally won gold at the WJHCs. It took the 58th shot on Russian goalie Andrei Makarov to finally get one past him in OT. Sweden outshot Russia 17-3 in the first period, 22-1 in the 2nd and 58-17 total. European goalies dominated this tournament. And next year, Canada, Russia and the US will all be in the same division...OUCH!

@galgonWild - agreed, the Wild have some great prospects - finally. If only they didn't suck so much now.

On a personal matter, I know that you are prolly a 50 year old, balding, dude, but how big are your t!ts? jk - Flyer fan humour right there. Presumably, you`ll get used to it.

With Love

Pods

@galgonWild - agreed, the Wild have some great prospects - finally. If only they didn't suck so much now.

On a personal matter, I know that you are prolly a 50 year old, balding, dude, but how big are your t!ts? jk - Flyer fan humour right there. Presumably, you`ll get used to it.

With Love

Pods

So smooth with the ladies.

On a personal matter, I know that you are prolly a 50 year old, balding, dude, but how big are your t!ts? jk - Flyer fan humour right there.

Excuse me but some of us have a little more class than that. We would say "breasts" rather than "t!ts".

Friggin' Neanderthal.

Edited by JackStraw