Buff Kills Stone

J0e Th0rnton

46 minutes ago, murraycraven said:

Buff hit Stone harder than he hits the buffet!

Nah...if that was the case there would only have been a pair of skates left on the ice.............:o

I can see the MEME now...... Dustin Byfulgien with Fat Bastard's face...."GET IN MY BELLY!!!!!"

The chatter here in the 'Peg is that Buff basically let up on Stone. Went easy on him. Lol. It's true really, Buff does let up on hits all the time. He is the last person on earth to want to kill someone out there. He just happens to be big. He is dense. 

7 minutes ago, Podein25 said:

He just happens to be big. He is dense

Well it is a "fluffy" kind of dense anyhow......For his weight the doctor said he should be over 7 ft tall..........:lol:

2 minutes ago, Podein25 said:

@flyerrod

I don't know how the man plays hockey at his weight. It seems like a lot of work to haul it all over the ice.

I don't understand it either. I can give Buff a run for the money on the weight scale but my knees and ankles are so bad that I can't even stand on a pair skates anymore.

12 minutes ago, flyerrod said:

I can give Buff a run for the money on the weight scale but my knees and ankles are so bad that I can't even stand on a pair skates anymore.

And yet he gets around pretty good. Such a unique pleasure to watch him play. He is loved by Jets fans.

6 hours ago, Podein25 said:

@flyerrod

I don't know how the man plays hockey at his weight. It seems like a lot of work to haul it all over the ice.

6 hours ago, flyerrod said:

I don't understand it either. I can give Buff a run for the money on the weight scale but my knees and ankles are so bad that I can't even stand on a pair skates anymore.

Judging by the way he darts around and connects on these big hits, I am not sure the essence of mass and inertia were explained to the people who created him. The guy is built like a fridge, but moves like a welterweight.

Archived