It's echoing in here!

notfondajane

9 minutes ago, notfondajane said:

I am OK with it the league had to do something! I am guessing that those fans see the color of the sweater instead of the play, or the end result of the play. 

A lot of fans are that way. I have never been that way.I played High School Field Hockey & Lacrosse and then Lacrosse in College. I was a very physical player even for being a goalie in both sports, but when a player from any team got hurt( and I mean legitimately hurt and not a dive) I became so shook up over it. I just hate seeing that stuff.

7 minutes ago, notfondajane said:

I don't like to see anyone get hurt! A player who takes a dive to draw a penalty, should be assessed one and then pay a small fine!

I agree, a dive is an embarrassment to the player and the team. I think players such as Letang who wear their emotions on their sleeves at certain times of the games especially when things are not going well get a reputation as well.

Sorry my post was confusing. When I spoke of Letang and other players like him I was referring to players who get emotional very easy and could fly off the handle easily. I don't think Letang dives.

3 minutes ago, flyercanuck said:

Can you two stop getting along...it's making me sick!

Just so you know I did give notfondajane a high stick to the back of the head last evening after the OT loss to the Penguins.

2 hours ago, Holtbeast said:

Just so you know I did give notfondajane a high stick to the back of the head last evening after the OT loss to the Penguins.

Just like a Flyer cheap shot artist!:cry:

Archived