News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Most Liked Posts in This Topic

Gonna start a new one in here, beginning with the bears for no particular reason. I am going to list some of the best and Worst trades in club history. If there is interest, I will work my way through all thirty teams.   Obviously there will be some repeats, you cannot have someones best trade without it being another clubs worst. But anyway, starting with the Bruins, here are what I feel are some of their best and worst deals ever: BEST:   TERRY SAWCHUK TRADED TO THE RED WI
      Wheeler was a bad trade. Kessel was a great trade for Boston...then they sent away two really good young players they got in the deal. Thornton trade was brutal.
      The Thornton trade was the last straw for a longtime Bruins fan who watched for like 10 years as they shipped out anyone who wanted any sort of money for the most part.   People talk like the Thornton trade somehow won the Bruins the cup a few years later, but it is absolute BS. Quite frankly, the GM who traded him was a DUMB sob who signed all kinds of big clunky players for the new era.   Seriously. The Bruins should have been in the most prime position of any team after th
      I would rank the trade of Thornton as the worst which is saying something what with the trade of Seguin hanging over their head, kind of a 'Thornton 2' type of deal.  I know from previous conversations that you are not a huge Espo fan, but he could play, he was Gretzky before the great one came alone. 152 points in a year, yeah Orr had a hellova lot to do with it, but year in and out he was a star of the first order. Throw in Hodge who for a long time held the record for points in a season
      Seguin is the current flavor of perspective for stupid I know. But consider that Thornton is 37 years old and just outscored Seguin by 9 points this season.  Even if you round up for the 10 games Seguin missed, their PPG was nearly identical.   Also think about this. In 11 years with the Sharks, Thornton has missed 10 games for the sharks TOTAL. 2 for suspension and 1 because he could not fly in quick enough after the trade. So 7 games in 11 seasons. Seguin has missed more than that ea
      Yeah let's not forget Zac Rinaldo for a 3rd pick....bad bad trade.