News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

BluPuk

Vegas gets hockey....

41 minutes ago, J0e Th0rnton said:

I can deal with Vipers. I had a similar thought. Diamondbacks. Doubles over as they can have a nice Diamondback rattlesnake as their logo's or a diamond on a card? haha

Anything with hawks is a waste at this point.

snake4_b.png

I love it, but there's already the baseball team with that name, so I can't imagine they would go for it.

1 hour ago, JR Ewing said:

I love it, but there's already the baseball team with that name, so I can't imagine they would go for it.

Shows how much I watch baseball haha

• Like 1

Las Vegas Vipers has a nice ring to it. Although I cringe to think of how badly they could butcher it with a terrible logo/jersey. It seems like the only way the league makes jerseys look good these days is when they go the classic or throwback route. The more "original" designs usually look terrible.