Guess we will be stuck with Pulkks?

SpikeDDS

http://www.thescore.com/news/1055173

A couple of questions:

1. They are reporting the surgery NOW, but they are reporting that he actually had the surgery in early June! How I'd the news of this get delayed a month? Did I just miss an earlier announcement? If not,how did this stay that quiet, especially with him being a RFA?

2. When they say he is out 4-6 months, is that from now, or does the time start from early June? The articles don't say.

3. Did they remember to tighten the ligaments such that he will only be able to raise his stick to waist level on his slapshot backswing? ;-D

4. Does this mean we are stuck with him until at least the trade deadline? Or will we drop him like yesterday's news?

5. If we are stuck with him, do you think it will be a good or bad thing?

1 hour ago, SpikeDDS said:

http://www.thescore.com/news/1055173

A couple of questions:

1. They are reporting the surgery NOW, but they are reporting that he actually had the surgery in early June! How I'd the news of this get delayed a month? Did I just miss an earlier announcement? If not,how did this stay that quiet, especially with him being a RFA?

2. When they say he is out 4-6 months, is that from now, or does the time start from early June? The articles don't say.

3. Did they remember to tighten the ligaments such that he will only be able to raise his stick to waist level on his slapshot backswing? ;-D

4. Does this mean we are stuck with him until at least the trade deadline? Or will we drop him like yesterday's news?

5. If we are stuck with him, do you think it will be a good or bad thing?

no, I seen this for the first time today. My guess is 4-6 months from June so the start of the season is not entirely unrealistic. It does mean he probably cannot be traded though. Wierd. I wonder if Holland kept it quiet to help his bargaining with free agents.

8 hours ago, yave1964 said:

no, I seen this for the first time today. My guess is 4-6 months from June so the start of the season is not entirely unrealistic. It does mean he probably cannot be traded though. Wierd. I wonder if Holland kept it quiet to help his bargaining with free agents.

I noticed you were silent on question #3. ;-D

Archived