HF.net Fantasy Hockey Leagues - Sign Up Poll

pilldoc

HF.net Fantasy Hockey Leagues 2016-17 Season  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in participating in the upcoming 2016-17 HF.net Fantasy Hockey League season?

• (YES) I participated last year in either the All Star League or Bantam A League and YES - I am interest in participating again this year.
    • (NO) I participated last year in either the All Star LEague or Bantam A League and NO - I am NOT interested in participating this year.
    • (YES) - I did not participate in either league last year BUT I am VERY INTERESTED in participating this year.
    • (NO) - I did not participate last year and NO I doNOT wish to participate this year.

5 hours ago, ruxpin said:

It's based on how you finished.  It's not on "knowledge," it's on performance.

For example, this year I'll be in the Bantam (it has a new name, and I forget at the moment) because I'm new.

Next year, I'll be in Bantam because I'll suck.

If you want to be in the top league, you have to play your way in.   I forget what the specifics of that are.

Yes Rux, --thanks

For league specifics check the HF.net FHL page, as we will try to keep it updated, and of course your ESPN page.

http://www.hockeyforums.net/fantasy/hf.net-fhl/=1

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, pilldoc said:

HJ,

You are already in the Bantam League (Conn Smythe). You confirmed your team weeks ago.  Draft is next Saturday( October 1st)  for Conn Smythe GM's at 7 pm.

XXXXXXXX-XXXXXX-XXXXXXXXXX  :5726b5fcd63d1_smileyandcomputer:

Yup the All Star League is invite only for finishing in top  6 in last years All Star League and last finishing top 6 in last years Bantam League.

For this season, in order to make the All Star League next year a GM has to finish in top 6 in this year's All Star League or finish top 3 in the Conn Smythe League or finish top 3 in Jack Adams League.

Hope this helps. :)

When is all star league draft?

Just now, Old School Hockey said:

I will be flying during the draft.  Will the draft be auto for me if I'm not available?

Yes, you can also preset your autodraft to have the best chance of getting players you want most and also the roster pick order

ie, -  Pick 1 -Center, Pick 2 -Goalie, Pick 3 -LW  etc.

Draft day!!

How is everyone looking to be able to participate so far?

I know there might be some attendance issues, but was wondering what was resolved or if we will have many auto drafters.

Also, are we doing like last year, using the game chat room for discussion during the draft?

Good luck to everyone putting together the best team they can!

Also, I know this is posted on our front page, but here is a reminder for those that look right in here...draft times for your respective leagues in HF.net:

Conn Smyth League Sunday Oct 2 4:00 PM EST

All Star League Sunday Oct 2 7:00 PM EST

Jack Adams League Monday Oct 3 7:00 PM EST 

Note one of the lower tiered leagues' draft is today at 4EST, the other is tomorrow, 7EST.

All Stars draft tonight at 7EST.

There may be 1 or 2 auto drafters for the Conn Smythe.  As far as the All Star League every one should be there.  I'm gonna be honest, I probably will not be able to chat much during the draft as I am at work and trying to draft 2 leagues.  This will be a challenge.

I'm as ready as I will ever be!

39 minutes ago, pilldoc said:

There may be 1 or 2 auto drafters for the Conn Smythe.  As far as the All Star League every one should be there.  I'm gonna be honest, I probably will not be able to chat much during the draft as I am at work and trying to draft 2 leagues.  This will be a challenge.

I'm as ready as I will ever be!

Well, as long as you don't pump the wrong medicine into the wrong patient while trying to decide over Weber or Subban, you should be good, Doc. lol

38 minutes ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Well, as long as you don't pump the wrong medicine into the wrong patient while trying to decide over Weber or Subban, you should be good, Doc. lol

I preset my draft list and preferences...so....if need be..auto-draft wont hurt me for a small time period.

Due to confusion over how Americans write their dates, I thought I missed the draft. But it turns out I didn't so I can have a direct hand in picking what is most likely a terrible, terrible fantasy squad. So um... yay me?

@Old School Hockey

I just checked, you are correctly signed up and your team is verified.  Not sure what link you need. 

http://www.espn.com/fantasy/hockey/

If you are having trouble logging on, try resetting your password with ESPN.  Just make sure you are using the same e-mail address with your ESPN account that you gave me. 

1 hour ago, Bakanekimiwa said:

uuhhh.. can we like totally redo the draft? :P i had no idea it was yesterday. :S fml.. cursed with horrible goalies yet AGAIN!!!!

Which league are you in?

Archived