News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Most Liked Posts in This Topic

Ha and i remember back in the 2013 draft several Flyer fans wanted him instead of Morin (who hasn't made the NHL himself at 21 and is obviously a bust ) and the Stars jumped out and took him one pick before the Flyers.   Man i remember many were pissed about that.   But who knows maybe it could be like the Sanguinetti over Giroux pick years back guess we'll see.   Flyers fans would have been enraged and rightfully so to see a soft self entitled 6-4 Russian winger in
      I think the real moral of this story is that @yave1964has been holding out on the fact he owns an autographed Ryan Miller jersey. You should have have just offered to sell it to HJ, I am sure he would have overpaid! 
      Wow...is all I can say.  And to think I argue, in another thread, how he needed time to grow in the League and that Lindy Ruff has been known to shuffle players around too much.  I was even giving him a pass because of his missing almost the entire year two years ago.   What does he think he is entitled to after really only two years in the League ....ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!  Fine go back to mother Russia and pout.  Seriously with that type of attitude the Stars are far better off without
      I'd be quite happy with that: would be a VERY good defenseman. My worry is that too many fans (and maybe even the Oilers) picture him as a #1, where I see no evidence he would carry anything close to the offense needed for that. For my part, if they could package Nurse with Yakupov for Trouba, I'd be on that like white on rice.