Las Vegas "Black Knights"

hf101

It seems like keeping the new team name won't be a secret for much longer...  :NinjaLookLeftRight1:

BLACK KNIGHT SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT, LLC AND THE HOWARD HUGHES CORPORATION® SIGN GROUND LEASE IN SUMMERLIN® FOR LAS VEGAS NHL FRANCHISE PRACTICE FACILITY

https://www.vegasishockey.com/news-detail?recordNum=199

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/22/2016 at 10:22 PM, hf101 said:

It seems like keeping the new team name won't be a secret for much longer...  :NinjaLookLeftRight1:

BLACK KNIGHT SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT, LLC AND THE HOWARD HUGHES CORPORATION® SIGN GROUND LEASE IN SUMMERLIN® FOR LAS VEGAS NHL FRANCHISE PRACTICE FACILITY

https://www.vegasishockey.com/news-detail?recordNum=199

Pretty cool name. Just wondering out loud, does the new name make them more susceptible to be stopped and frisked?  lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Isn't the name Black Knights politically incorrect?  I mean, what do they have against White Knights, or Queens and Pawns for that matter? We need to live in a world where all the chess pieces are treated equally.

3 minutes ago, jammer2 said:

Isn't the name Black Knights politically incorrect?  I mean, what do they have against White Knights, or Queens and Pawns for that matter? We need to live in a world where all the chess pieces are treated equally.

Black Knights Matter!!!

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 4:42 AM, jammer2 said:

Exactly!

Although to be fair, NO ONE on the chess board can deke quite like a knight (that L-move of theirs....ahh well, my fellow chess nerds will get that reference...heh).

Also, if we were talking RACIAL inequality, I think the African Americans in the States shouldn't have any problems with it.

I mean, I will check with my in-laws, but last I checked, they, nor anyone they ever knew owned a suit of armor.... :5726b5f6e7bd6_bigteeth:

• 1 year later...

Archived