The "Yay, I'm Crowing" and "Dam I'm Griping" Fantasy Hockey 2016-17 Thread

TropicalFruitGirl26

13 minutes ago, J0e Th0rnton said:

Barring a miracle, I am toast. a 50 point lead was not insurmountable with a few good nights, but now injuries are smashing my team

I'm surviving in NAHANA for the moment, but my team has been riddled with injuries the last 2 weeks. It's nuts. 

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And the Championship Match-ups are set:

All Star League:

TOT
#6 Foil (yave1964) 0
#2 Leafs Nation Eh 0
Full Box Score | Quick Box Score

Conn Smythe League:

TOT
#4 Inside Edge Hockey News 0
#1 Divine Swine (pilldoc) 0

Jack Adams League:

TOT
#7 Team ford 0
#1 Team OSH 0

Good Luck to all during this final week!

1 hour ago, J0e Th0rnton said:

@yave1964

COngratz my Kryptonite! good match!

It is impossible to believe but I actually swept you this year, three times in the All Star league and once in Nahana, that is like drawing to an inside straight twice!

Good luck against @ruxpin I love the matchup I just don't know who in the Hell to root for.

4 minutes ago, yave1964 said:

Good luck against @ruxpin I love the matchup I just don't know who in the Hell to root for.

C'mon,yave.   TFG is rooting for J0e.  I need someone.    MAKE NAHANA GREAT AGAIN!

Lock him up!  Lock him up!  Lock him up! 

I'll build you a wall.

43 minutes ago, ruxpin said:

C'mon,yave.   TFG is rooting for J0e.  I need someone

Ok @ruxpin ... I'll even things up. :)  Sorry @J0e Th0rnton.  ...gonna root for Rux  in this one!  Seriously all joking aside...gonna be a great match-up.  Good Luck to both of you! :)

49 minutes ago, yave1964 said:

It is impossible to believe but I actually swept you this year, three times in the All Star league and once in Nahana, that is like drawing to an inside straight twice!

Savor it while you can. :) Which means next...watch out!  ;) 

1 hour ago, yave1964 said:

My saturday/Sunday vs TFG were full already so I could not load up Sunday more. Instead, I loaded up off day guys to fight Rux.

Its a horrible week for benching in NAHANA and Zuccarello/Skjei would have sat 2 of 3 games, while Jumbo Joe was on the way out Thursday anyways so his injury is not that debilitating.

Now I loaded up on Habs for Mon/Wed/Friday(Possibly Saturday depending on who is hot) to work as a foil to Rux' Carey Price and evade benching 3 guys a night.

And one streaming Tampa bay player. The longer Stamkos/Johnson stay out the better. I never even heard of Yanni Gourde before, but a quick glance in the bolts forums told me they are pretty high on the kid in his first 18 games. Plays PK, 2nd PP , is a pest and is being slotted with Killorn and Drouin during these injury woes. Mind you he is not expected to be more than a bottom 6 guy, but he is making the most of his chance right now. HAIL HYDRA

46 minutes ago, pilldoc said:

Ok @ruxpin ... I'll even things up. :)  Sorry @J0e Th0rnton.  ...gonna root for Rux  in this one!  Seriously all joking aside...gonna be a great match-up.  Good Luck to both of you! :)

Savor it while you can. :) Which means next...watch out!  ;) 

WHAT? BUT WE ARE BUDS MAN!

15 minutes ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Congrats to Leafs Nation on the All Star League Championship.

Also, thanks and congrats to everyone whom I played against this year. You guys made this fun, just like the NAHANA GM's did and I look forward to next season.

@yave1964

Good run, my friend.

Thank you and a great season to you as well!

Now my gripe.

Nahana- Lost to the Leafs fan in the league Metedeke.

Philly.com Best record in the league lost in finals to Leafs raising the cup.

ESPN All Star Made the finals and lost to Leaf Nation.

All three leagues I was knocked out by the only Maple Leaf teams!! It is a conspiracy I tell ya!!

19 hours ago, yave1964 said:

Thank you and a great season to you as well!

Now my gripe.

Nahana- Lost to the Leafs fan in the league Metedeke.

Philly.com Best record in the league lost in finals to Leafs raising the cup.

ESPN All Star Made the finals and lost to Leaf Nation.

All three leagues I was knocked out by the only Maple Leaf teams!! It is a conspiracy I tell ya!!

You remained my kryptonite tho, so that is something :)

Archived