2016-2017 Carolina Hurricanes

OccamsRazor

I just thought i would start a new thread to post updates for the team. So here is the first one.

New expectation for this club heading into the new year. I will post an updated lineup as soon as i find one sorry i do live down here but ihardly have enough time to follow my Flyers much less the Canes too. If anyone else knows feel free to share.

Skinner - Rask - Stempniak
Nordstrom - Staal - Nestrasil
Aho - Lindholm - Teravainen
Giuseppe - Walmark - Frk
Stalberg/Bickel

Slavin - Faulk
Hainsey - Pesce
Hanifin - McKeown

Nakladal

Ward

Lack 

That looks pretty good i think. They will have their hands full in that division gone are the days of easy wins over the Panthers and Bolts.....

my favorite defense in the game, simply LOVE the potential on the back end for these boys. And Jake Bean is still a few years away even.

There bane is in net, of course. But if they find enough offense from Aho and Stempniak and another year out of Rask and Lindholm they could make a little noise. They were around the fringe last year when Francis dumped at the deadline even.

• 4 months later...
10 hours ago, notfondajane said:

The 'Canes have picked up a few more picks from Ottawa? Who did they give up? 

Viktor Stallberg, a  middling winger.

Kind of watching what Ottawa is doing right now, they are bargain basement shopping, adding Stallberg, Alexandre Burrows from Vancouver and one of the best players from the Swiss league. KMart shopping to be sure but they have been a two line team all year at best and they are trying to shore up the middle six and could be interesting.....

• hf101 unpinned this topic

Archived