Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL
Podein25

Most Anticipated Movies of 2017

fanaticV3.0    695

Guardians of the Galaxy was awesome, as was Logan.

I am looking forward to Baby Driver, Kingsman 2, and the new Apes movie (which looks phenomenal).

MadDevil    386

I loved the original Blade Runner, but I'm always nervous about sequels so long after the original. Although I liked both Sicario and Arrival, so I trust Villeneuve enough to where I think this one will be good too.

• Like 2

OccamsRazor    4,405
11 hours ago, MadDevil said:

I loved the original Blade Runner

I did as well. I have the extended director's cut on blueray. Awesome movie. I read were this movie influence Ghost in a shell.

I read the sequel back in the 1990's it was really good. 

51oUDAMQLwL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Not sure if this is going to follow that book.

jammer2    4,712

The animated movie "2 Face vs Batman" premieres Oct 17. It as the last project Adam West ever worked on.....also stars William Shatner as the voice for 2 face.....should be cool!!

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

jammer2    4,712

A couple of really interesting horror flicks are coming out soon. The first, is mother! by Arnovsky. This film is getting some nice reviews and hey....anything with Jennifer Lawrence in it is usually worth watching. I guess it's pretty unnerving and smart. 

Guillermo Del Toro's new movie, The shape of water" is getting rave reviews at various film festivals. Some are calling it a masterpiece. It looks like a modern day take on "Monster from the black lagoon". A deaf lady falls in love with this wicked looking monster, and **** starts to happen! 

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Edited by jammer2

OccamsRazor    4,405
On 9/6/2017 at 8:29 PM, AlaskaFlyerFan said:

Yes. Looking forward to this one the other day. I watched a making of the movie the other day on TV of it.

It looks promising.

My only complaint is as always these days is they show TOO much on the previews leave some to suspense please.