You are a guest user Click to join the site

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Kraken Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

hf101

Max Domi - one punch drops Kesler

Looks like Domi continued with one and maybe two more punches after Kesler was already down & out?  If so, not cool...

2 hours ago, SKiFit said:

Looks like Domi continued with one and maybe two more punches after Kesler was already down & out?  If so, not cool...

Perhaps....but then again, "big ol" Ryan Kesler likely approached this like "That little man ain't gonna do nuthin".

Serves him right (as in served uppercuts) for taking the young Domi lightly and probably talking down to him during the initial exchange of words.

Kesler may be bigger, but he hardly is considered a 'fighter' himself, so for him to basically try to laugh off Domi was dumb on his part.

He got what he had coming, and I betcha Kesler, from now on, either:

A) Watches who he mouths off with next time or

B) At the very least, approach the other player as a MAN, not a kid, and be ready to fight with a man.

Either way, it may save him future trips to the ice and embarrassment. :)

Edited by TropicalFruitGirl26

There's "gettin' ready" and "being ready" looks like Tye Domi goes around "being ready".

Good for him, f- Kessler - F the Ducks. 

Looks like Tye a little bit of his pop's game in him along with the speed and skill.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mojo1917 said:

There's "gettin' ready" and "being ready" looks like Tye Domi goes around "being ready".

Good for him, f- Kessler - F the Ducks. 

Looks like Tye a little bit of his pop's game in him along with the speed and skill.

Eh, that's MAX Domi. His old man could handle himself for sure, but didn't have Max's other skills.

Saw that this morning...I laughed. Looks good on Kesler, can''t stand him.

• Like 1

@BluPuk

yeah, sorry about that....working a lot/middle aged (  I have a lot working against me ) .  you get my point though, the kid's got heavy hands, and plays with skill and a chip on his shoulder.

Downies not the sharpest tool in the shed...but he's not wrong about the 'Yotes.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, flyercanuck said:

Downies not the sharpest tool in the shed...but he's not wrong about the 'Yotes.

Downie has taken one too many punches to the head......

TC-85462-MainIcon.jpg

Edited by pilldoc

On 11/5/2016 at 1:19 PM, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Perhaps....but then again, "big ol" Ryan Kesler likely approached this like "That little man ain't gonna do nuthin".

Serves him right (as in served uppercuts) for taking the young Domi lightly and probably talking down to him during the initial exchange of words.

Kesler may be bigger, but he hardly is considered a 'fighter' himself, so for him to basically try to laugh off Domi was dumb on his part.

He got what he had coming, and I betcha Kesler, from now on, either:

A) Watches who he mouths off with next time or

B) At the very least, approach the other player as a MAN, not a kid, and be ready to fight with a man.

Either way, it may save him future trips to the ice and embarrassment. :)

I agree! It's not the size of the man in the fight, but the size of the fight in the man!