107 posts in this topic

flyercanuck    6,440
7 hours ago, notfondajane said:

Paul Stieglewald as television play by play announced! Lol 

Aaaaaand...there goes the fanbase.

• Like 1

notfondajane    265
On 11/23/2016 at 0:43 AM, MadDevil said:

As somebody pointed out, if you take the V out of the logo it looks like the tip of...um...I think we all know what.

I don't have a clue what that would be! 

notfondajane    265
Posted (edited)
On 6/30/2017 at 10:30 AM, Hockey Junkie said:

Imagine getting lit up by them the first time you play them.  Ouch

I see this happening to the Pens and would be shut out both times the two teams play!

Edited by notfondajane

OccamsRazor    4,405

My wife is in Vegas this weekend for a conference....she said it was 111 degrees outside!!! Wow!!!

She asked if i wanted something i told her to bring me a Vegas Knights T shirt!!!

Hockey Junkie    163
Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

My wife is in Vegas this weekend for a conference....she said it was 111 degrees outside!!! Wow!!!

She asked if i wanted something i told her to bring me a Vegas Knights T shirt!!!

I drove last year from Vegas to San Diego and also from LA to SF.  When you are in the dessert the temperature is often above 110 degrees.  I actually saw the temperature go from 108 to 78 in 45 minutes!!!  Yes, driving from the dessert towards the ocean in Frisco.  Incredible.  

Tell her to go in any sports book and buy me a future ticket for St Louis to win the Cup. $20 lets say.  I swear to God i will mail you the money.  But I know, asking a woman to enter a sports book is like pulling teeth

Edited by Hockey Junkie