Blues hot! Possible Cup preview tonight

Buffalo Rick

St Louis will play Washington tonight and the Blues are on fire and now proving they are an elite team.  They are my pick to win the Stanely Cup and to at least get to the finals vs either the Capitals who they play tonight or the Rangers who are playing well also.  I believe St Louis has the horses to get it done and they have Teresenko.  To me the best player right now in the game offensively.   There is much parity throughout the league.  But a few teams stand above the others and St Louis is one of them for sure.  They have won 4 straight, winning 5 will be tough as they have to go with the backup in net and play a very good Washington team.   To me this is the preview of what should be the final.  The Sharks and Penguins look very beatable.  The Penguins are in a real funk.  The Sabres outplayed them badly.  Not that my Sabres are bad but they area young after all.  St Louis went into Boston and beat a team that seemed to have turned it around.  Maybe Claude Julien survives?  But the Bruins are not as good as the Blues.  No way.  No how.  Nor is any other team in the West.  Barring major injury, the Blues will be there at the end.

Archived