Tom Rowe Interim Coach for Remainder of Season

hf101

1 hour ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

RowRowRow.jpg

Rowe, Rowe, Rowe your team........gently out of steam....

Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily.....the playoffs are but a dream..... 

MerrilyMerrily.jpg

The post of the year, ladies and gentlemen. 

I didn't realize the *way* they fired Gallant, leaving him on the side of the road like a sack of garbage. 

What a buncha c*nts

http://www.nationalpost.com/m/wp/sports/nhl/blog.html?b=news.nationalpost.com/sports/nhl/gerard-gallant-waits-for-cab-on-side-of-raleigh-road-after-sudden-post-away-game-firing-as-florida-panthers-coach

2 hours ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

RowRowRow.jpg

Rowe, Rowe, Rowe your team........gently out of steam....

Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily.....the playoffs are but a dream..... 

MerrilyMerrily.jpg

:56ce531864bc1_PostAwardsm:

11 minutes ago, Podein25 said:

I didn't realize the *way* they fired Gallant, leaving him on the side of the road like a sack of garbage. 

What a buncha c*nts

http://www.nationalpost.com/m/wp/sports/nhl/blog.html?b=news.nationalpost.com/sports/nhl/gerard-gallant-waits-for-cab-on-side-of-raleigh-road-after-sudden-post-away-game-firing-as-florida-panthers-coach

I don't know if it's true, but the Panthers say they offered a cab, and he declined. I have no idea...

This whole sudden firing, cab thing, pics all over the internet of him shoving himself into a cab (after waiting around at night during a team road trip) is, low class, humiliating, and quite frankly sucks.

I realize the Panthers are on a road trip, but you know, perhaps a phone call to him giving him a heads up, maybe at LEAST furnishing a trip (even a coach ticket!) on a plane from Raleigh back to Miami so that he can clean out his office while Rowe flew up to Chicago to meet the team there.

I dunno.

I didn't realize the Panthers went about it this way.

Even if Gallant wasn't "their guy", this treatment just seems very, to borrow a term from baseball, "Bush League".

You know what?

Now I hope the Panthers fall on their faces, people dump on Rowe for not being any better for the team behind the bench, and that Gallant does end up on his feet somewhere (either the now rumored Vegas job), or as an assistant somewhere else in the NHL.

Best revenge Gallant can get is to end up somewhere else.........and be successful too.

This just reeks of conspiracy.

I predict Gallant will get another head coaching opportunity in the not very distant future. Someone's gonna wanna take a chance on this guy who turned Florida around like he did and see if he can make it stick.

Sucks for him now. Somebody buy that guy a beer!

Just a matter of time before the next job comes, Gerard. Keep your head up.

Gallant will get a job quick. He's a good coach, and the players love him. The Panthers are being the Panthers, as they have no idea how to handle success. Every time we seem to be on right track, we find way to mess it all up. You dont know how frustrating it is to be a fan of this trainwreck of a team. Our problems this year have very little if at all to do with Gallant. Injuries and boneheaded off season moves alot more than anything. Co-owner(whos really just figure head that speaks as he actually owns small percent if memory is correct) Cifu said they had a car service send a car for him, in defending the cab move, and cab just got there first. Trying to say that it wasnt a classless move. I don't know about you, but maybe have the car there already since you know you were doing this, and he wasnt traveling with team maybe? Better yet, as it seems this has been in works, and rumors are that his fate was decided after Philly game, Do it on off day instead of flying him to Carolina. Our new front office is a joke. Tallon a figure head and owners are clueless. I really hope im wrong and we succeed, but all my optimism from last couple yrs gone

Archived