Canadiens goalie prospect Charlie Lindgren

jammer2

http://www.dobberprospects.com/charlie-lindgren/

A nice write up on the kid, yet another St.Cloud State graduate. Looks like the Habs are grooming him to be Price's back up for next season. He might be called up for a few games this year to get his feet wet. I can only assume he has passed Fucale on the depth chart.

They are loaded in net, Lindgren is considered somewhat of a prospect, not sure what has happened to fucale but he has to still be in the mix and Montoya who is only signed to a one year deal is playing for a long term deal. I believe they are doing everything possible to make certain that the team does not tank again if/when Price goes out again. Very nice organizational depth.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2016 at 9:45 AM, BluPuk said:

Uh , you're talking about the Habs (Canadiens) NOT Canadians....  Hate to be picky, but there's a huge difference.... :canada:

My bad, spelling error, didn't notice it and spell check didn't help .....lol.

• jammer2 changed the title to Canadiens goalie prospect Charlie Lindgren
  • 10 months later...

Charlie makes his NHL debut and posts a shut out...and leading the Golden Knights 3-1 in the 2nd. Nice start to his career. Coming through nicely for the Habs, who have been starved for decent goalie play. The chances of Lindgren becoming the back up to Price just became a lot more real. 

On 11/7/2017 at 9:11 PM, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Pffft.... Montreal goalie scouts.

They lost ALL credibility with me once they mishandled Mike Condon and Dustin Tokarski......   :ph34r:

But yea, nice start so far for Lindgren.

Watching him now against the Devils. Very poised.

I like his side to side movement, very quick and squares up nicely after sliding over. 

Archived