Boston vs Carolina

Feral

4 hours ago, Feral said:

Anyone watch the game last night?  it was intense, but the Bruins pulled it off in the shoot out.  :playing-hockey-smiley-emoticon:

:welcome:

I didn't catch any of the Bruins game last night, but Carolina has been playing some solid hockey these days and are a tough team to play against.  I do keep my eye on the Bruins on a regular basis as I have several players from Boston on my fhl teams.  

After watching some highlights this morning Khodobin had a solid game with some great saves.

On 12/2/2016 at 8:46 AM, hf101 said:

:welcome:

I didn't catch any of the Bruins game last night, but Carolina has been playing some solid hockey these days and are a tough team to play against.  I do keep my eye on the Bruins on a regular basis as I have several players from Boston on my fhl teams.  

After watching some highlights this morning Khodobin had a solid game with some great saves.

What is up with Bergeron?

Is he just snakebitten? Getting chances or is he finally showing his age?

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 11:25 PM, Feral said:

I think he still has some skills... he will show us...  that guy was born to play some puck

Welcome!

As for  Bergeron my opinion is that years of hard living on the ice have caught up somewhat, you cannot be the games best two way player for that long without it taking its toll.  Still a very, very good player but entering what I would call the Datsyuk decline phase, instead of making your jaw drop every night with a brilliant play he will do it now once a week.

Archived