Pens begin bye week

nossagog

I can't wait to see how this works out for teams this season.  Yep, its going to give teams a chance to get some rest, and some practice sessions in two work on things in a compact season.  But I want to see what the records are for the teams the first two games after the break.   I think that not playing games could take some of the edge off of teams. 

2 hours ago, nossagog said:

I can't wait to see how this works out for teams this season.  Yep, its going to give teams a chance to get some rest, and some practice sessions in two work on things in a compact season.  But I want to see what the records are for the teams the first two games after the break.   I think that not playing games could take some of the edge off of teams. 

I am not crazy about the bye week idea! I always liked a season to end by the 31st of March!  March madness N.H.L. style! Going down the final stretch! If anyone likes horse racing!

On 1/1/2017 at 10:43 AM, nossagog said:

I can't wait to see how this works out for teams this season.  Yep, its going to give teams a chance to get some rest, and some practice sessions in two work on things in a compact season.  But I want to see what the records are for the teams the first two games after the break.   I think that not playing games could take some of the edge off of teams

Archived