Toledo Walleye Honor...Rocky Balboa?

WingNut722

@WingNut722

Last year the Walleye did a Zombie night with the players 'supposedly' being infected by a zombie bite, every period they changed uniforms with each one being more and more grotesque, the build up was that Rick Zombo's son Dominic having been bitten, this was mentioned for a week beforehand and Zombie-Nig_ht-TW-520x380.jpgDominic had a good time with it. my son in law and daughter and one grandson were there, they told fans to come as your favorite zombie and even had face painters in the concourse and by the end of the game half the crowd looked like extras from the walking dead which of course is what they were going for.

Toledo does a great job of marketing for a lower level pro hockey city.

22 hours ago, WingNut722 said:

As sad as it is to say, that's barely top ten worst uniforms ever for the AHL. There is a lot of owners with really, really, really bad taste in that league.

@yave1964

I can absolutely understand the owners looking for some kind of hook to get people top the arena, especially kids and families.  But does it really have to include making the players wear different uniforms like that?  Wouldn't the whole event be just as effective with the standard uniforms, as long as all the other off-ice and concourse activities were intact?

@flyercanuck

I don't want to ask...I really don't...I....don't......there are 10 uniforms worse than that?

I asked............

4 hours ago, WingNut722 said:

@yave1964

I can absolutely understand the owners looking for some kind of hook to get people top the arena, especially kids and families.  But does it really have to include making the players wear different uniforms like that?  Wouldn't the whole event be just as effective with the standard uniforms, as long as all the other off-ice and concourse activities were intact?

@flyercanuck

I don't want to ask...I really don't...I....don't......there are 10 uniforms worse than that?

I asked............

vomit.jpg

Archived