The Colorado Avalanche are on pace for the most regulation losses since the expansion Atlanta Thrashers of 1999-2000.

NRH

36 minutes ago, hf101 said:

Colorado needs to clean house.  Getting rid of McLeod was a starting point.  Now's the time to give some opportunities from the Rampage.

The problem is that there just is not much down on the farm, they have this big boy named AJ Greer who will be an NHL goal scorer someday but is just getting his first taste of pro hockey, frankly, sadly that is about it. Maybe Bigras on the back end can play a bit, possibly young forward Compher but they are both middling prospects. And the worst is nowhere in the organization will you find a goalie prospect the entire organization is filled with retreads and reprobates. Just barren Earth.

To me Sakic needs replaced, he has left a scortched Earth as this is the worst organization in Hockey. I like Rantanen a lot but he is the only kid at the NHL level worth looking at, Sakic's record of trades and drafting is as appalling as his free agent signings.

The hot rumor is Landeskog will be moved before the deadline and to me that is funny, his skill level has slipped tow here he is just another floater collecting a paycheck, he is on pace for less than 40 points and he has an almost impossible to deal contract and yet it you visit Avalanche forums they seem to think they could trade him for anyone in the league not named McDavid or Crosby. The fans of this team seem as delusional as the GM.

As I posted a month ago, worst organization in the game. But since I posted that they have actually played worse, the whole team from the Captain down has mailed it in and seems to be at the bong shop buying new recreational equipment to try out legally after practice.

Archived