Red Hot Miller will be a possible trade deadline gem

Buffalo Rick

Ryan Miller is on fire if you have not noticed.  He has beaten teams that Vancouver had no business beating.  I am not sure if Vancouver can sneak in?  Doubt it.  if they are out, I would think there are a couple teams out there that would want his services.  I am hoping, praying that the Sabres try to get him back.  If we had him, those 2-0 leads would hold up.   If the Flyers had him and got in as an 8 seed, they would be plenty dangerous.  Yes, he is better than Mason all day.   Philly would be crazy not to get him.  But I am not sure they will survive either.  

2 hours ago, flyercanuck said:

Ya, the guy did wonders for the powerhouse Blues in a playoff run. I'm sure with the Flyers defence he could whittle that down from 6 games to 4 straight....losses.

I still remember HJ saying "Maybe we were right to trade Miller" after his disastrous last playoff game as a Blue.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/19/2017 at 6:08 PM, J0e Th0rnton said:

I still remember HJ saying "Maybe we were right to trade Miller" after his disastrous last playoff game as a Blue.

I cannot blame him for losing that series.  This Blues team is very good defensively making them plenty dangerous.  My sleepers are the Blues, Panthers, Leafs.  My pick is Washington vs Pittsburgh and the Capitals to win the East in a tough fought series.  The Caps will then play one of two teams for the Cup.  St Louis or Minnesota.  

Oh, Columbus is another sleeper, but since the "STREAK", they have been good, not great

Archived