Montreal Canadiens' American Hockey League affiliate

OccamsRazor

cut.jpg

https://www.nhl.com/canadiens/news/logo-and-uniform-reveal-of-the-laval-rocket/c-286280828

LAVAL - The Rocket de Laval -- the Montreal Canadiens' American Hockey League affiliate team starting with the 2017-2018 season -- held a press conference at Carrefour Laval tuesday to officially unveil the exciting new logo and uniforms the team will wear when it hits the ice at Place Bell for their inaugural season. 

cut.jpg

cut.jpg

cut.jpg

1 hour ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Soooo...what you are saying is, the Habs' farm team are gonna be the Red Rockets, eh?  :ph34r: :ph34r:

Errr...with lava....

I guess it is where they are hinting at...

...missles don't have the same ring...

Wow is that a beautiful uni I like that more and more the AHL teams are wearing similar threads to their NHL counterparts.

Something else that I enjoy about minor league hockey is the theme games, I went and watched the Cleveland Monsters play before the All Star break and they wore what looked like Cleveland Indians jerseys to honor the American league champ Tribe. Really cool looking. IMG_9516-777x437.jpgThey even beat Chicago in an eight or nine round shootout (I cannot remember, it just went on forever, lol. Love me some AHL hockey, going again Saturday to see the Monsters and the Iowa Wild.

• 6 months later...

Archived