You are a guest user Click to join the site

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Kraken Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

OccamsRazor

Stadium Series Flyers vs. Penguins 02/25/17 8 pm

37 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

I knew this was coming. Buh bye Mad Dog...

...yet no hearing on Malkin for this hit...strange...

...but not really he is a Penguin...

I don't have a problem with Manning getting a game or two for that hit. 

Malkin NOT getting anything time and time again for the same type of hits is complete bs though.

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

Wow who knew.......

Yeah, saw that. The flip side is that 181 of Carter's 343 points as a Flyer were goals. While I like Jake, he didn't hit 100 goals as a Flyer til partway through this season, and is still 30 shy of Carter's Flyer total over his entire career.

1 hour ago, AJgoal said:

Yeah, saw that. The flip side is that 181 of Carter's 343 points as a Flyer were goals. While I like Jake, he didn't hit 100 goals as a Flyer til partway through this season, and is still 30 shy of Carter's Flyer total over his entire career.

Must be a great pray maker or passer!

As long as Cindy and Mario are around, Butthead is gonna keep satisfying them orally. Meanwhile, Flyers still stink, seven years after trading Carter and Richards. It's amazing a team with Clarke, Holmgren and Hextall can be the softest team in the NHL. Absolutely amazing.

On 2/25/2017 at 11:47 AM, OccamsRazor said:

Yes it is.

I was at game time! I  bet these teams looked like they came out of the 1930's?!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Howie58 said:

The Flyers are game but as if scripted, Crosby scores with almost no coverage.  The TV coverage is "up close and personal" but almost dizzying. 

I hope that that wasn't the case! I would hate to see the N.H.L turn into the N.F.L! 

46 minutes ago, notfondajane said:

I hope that that wasn't the case! I would hate to see the N.H.L turn into the N.F.L! 

So, what you are saying is, 'Deflate Puck' scandals wouldn't go over well with you? :hehe:

• Like 1

I'm sure the stadium presents challenges to coverage normally done in an arena.  Coverage near the goals was fine.  The rest at times was disappointing.  The fans seem to enjoy it!  I might argue that one of Bettmann's biggest contributions was getting the NHL back on a major network.  It wasn't too long ago we were on what, ESPN 2 or other. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, AJgoal said:

Also Carter started his career in Philly where Voracek arrived with a couple years of NHL experience under his belt.  

Edited by PhilsFanDrew
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

So, what you are saying is, 'Deflate Puck' scandals wouldn't go over well with you? :hehe:

It would be like using plastic pucks 

On 2/25/2017 at 10:10 PM, hf101 said:

What happened to this Giroux

I like how Fleury watched that sail on by!

It was awesome to be at the game!  Although cold as all hell to say the least.  Flyers should not have been on the ice with the Pens, they can't compete or skate with that team.  We hoped for more.. they had a few moments but for the most part 95% of the game was all Pens.  

BTW, that was hilarious!  We were right infront of the penguins when it happened.  I think 2 of them got the poop scared out of them! lol  Felt bad for them.