Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL
OccamsRazor

Today in Flyers History....

2 minutes ago, flyercanuck said:

If we're sending FOUR players I'm sending FOUR 2nd rounders...I learned from the best!

That is what i'm talking about that sounds like a man putting together a deal they can't refuse!!!

#waytobeaggressive

Edited by OccamsRazor

4 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

Or that even though Ivan was a rookie and hands down was the best defenseman on the team...he still finished -7!!!

:ph34r:

Imagine how different that would be if he didn't have a boat anchor for a defensive partner most of the season? Maybe that can change this year...

• Like 1

great walk down memory lane of BIG E!!!!!!

I had only seen one of these commercials...

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

On this date in 1982...

DHlho56XUAEpsAi.jpg

1982: The Philadelphia Flyers acquire defenseman Mark Howe in a trade that sends forwards Ken Linseman and Greg Adams, plus two draft picks, to the Hartford Whalers. Howe becomes a three-time First-Team All-Star with the Flyers and helps them advance to the Stanley Cup Final in 1985 and 1987. After 10 seasons with the Flyers, he plays three more with the Detroit Red Wings before retiring in 1995. He joins his father, Gordie Howe, in the Hockey Hall of Fame in 2011.

• Like 1

On 8/19/2017 at 8:54 AM, OccamsRazor said:

On this date in 1982...

DHlho56XUAEpsAi.jpg

1982: The Philadelphia Flyers acquire defenseman Mark Howe in a trade that sends forwards Ken Linseman and Greg Adams, plus two draft picks, to the Hartford Whalers. Howe becomes a three-time First-Team All-Star with the Flyers and helps them advance to the Stanley Cup Final in 1985 and 1987. After 10 seasons with the Flyers, he plays three more with the Detroit Red Wings before retiring in 1995. He joins his father, Gordie Howe, in the Hockey Hall of Fame in 2011.

I thought you were going to tell us Cooperalls were invented.  Mark Howe becoming a Flyer is much better.

Today in history they pulled at my heartstrings

I'm strings....

I pray for Maddie to get well.

• Like 1

Claude Giroux scored a hat trick to propel the Flyers into the playoffs.  He finished the season second in the NHL with a career high 102 points.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, AlaskaFlyerFan said:

Claude Giroux scored a hat trick to propel the Flyers into the playoffs.  He finished the season second in the NHL with a career high 102 points.

Woo Hoo!!!

Great bounce back from last season and way to lead the team into the playoffs!!!

And Elliott with a shut out, who knew?????

Posted (edited)

Today in Flyer history...

...man i miss the good ol days....

Edited by OccamsRazor

Today in Flyers history...

...man i miss BIG E days!!!!

17 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

Today in Flyers history...

...man i miss BIG E days!!!!

Watching old clips like that, it's amazing to me how much slower the game used to be. It's like everyone's skating in slow motion.