You are a guest user Click to join the site

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Most Liked Posts in This Topic

He's having a bad year, and not getting much help, either offensively or defensively. The Devils tried to play a more up tempo game to start the year, and for the first 15 games (they went 9-3-3 to start the season) it worked. Then teams adjusted and they were routinely giving up 35+ shots and players were being left wide open a lot. From the middle of November through the end of 2016 Cory couldn't stop a beachball. He picked it up a little in January, which was helped by the team tightening up
      When your #2 defenseman in TOI is Ben Lovejoy at just short of 21 minutes a night...   I still think there's potential in Severson and Santini, and Merrill seems to be playing better, but they definitely need some top 4 help if they want to improve.
      There is an old Billy Wilder movie starring Ray Milland named the Lost Weekend about an alcoholic in the throes of his addiction. One would have to excuse Cory Schneider if he climbs into a bottle for at least a long weekend at seasons end, maybe for even longer.     The Devils added Taylor Hall in the offseason to bring in new blood to an anemic offense and the nine known Devils fans were enthused but the season derailed somewhere along the way and Cory Schneider has to accept that in
      The team in front of him.   Larsson I had always been high on, and predicted the Oilers would be a much improved team since they filled the void of Hall with the Sandpaper plug of Lucic. In hindsight I had thought Hall would bring a stronger 2 way Dman like Shattenkirk and Larsson was not enough, but he is proving to be an anchor on their blueline.   The Devils blueline is reeling from the Loss and Hall has been, well, not as expected.   People laughed at me on Fant

Game Room 1

Please enter your display name