Morin Recalled

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, AJgoal said:

Morin hasn't looked out of place.

Good to hear. Can't watch stuck at work tonight.

I actually wanted to watch tonight to see MV and Morin.

Oh well. Devils are sitting in 3rd draft lottery so i know they don't want to win.

31 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

Good to hear. Can't watch stuck at work tonight.

I actually wanted to watch tonight to see MV and Morin.

Oh well. Devils are sitting in 3rd draft lottery so i know they don't want to win.

Hey I feel ya, you can check out the game and games here:

http://nhlreplays.com/

20 minutes ago, AlaskaFlyerFan said:

Well I would say you're wrong.  Devils are playing like they want to win.

The Flyers are about the only team they've played that way against the last 2 months. It's weird.

7 minutes ago, MadDevil said:

The Flyers are about the only team they've played that way against the last 2 months. It's weird.

They've played well against the Flyers, but the Flyers took the night off against them often this season. It's part of the reason the Flyers will be playing golf instead of hockey over the next 2 months.

So, Sam Morin...

I only saw the second period, but, I thought he looked pretty ready for the NHL.

He's huge, I was impressed by his skating, getting back vs Taylor Hall and making a play was pretty cool to see, that's a lot of dude moving that fast. 

He does not appear to be "big for no reason" as @mkscrewy might say.

He goes and gets the puck along the boards and if you're battling him for it, be ready to get worked.

I know, super small sample size, however, I thought the young man made a pretty good first impression for a "project".

I'm sure as he plays more he'll make mistake,s everyone does, but he showed a + compete level and that always plays well with me.

11 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

Wow.

So Mason now 0-10 lifetime vs Devils

#consistent 

Can't believe Mason lost that game. Another back breaker in overtime.

And the skaters were really working out there. They deserved a better outcome.

#goalie'sfault

:ph34r:

3 minutes ago, radoran said:

Can't believe Mason lost that game. Another back breaker in overtime.

And the skaters were really working out there. They deserved a better outcome.

#goalie'sfault

:ph34r:

feeling a little mercurial since elimination  rad ?

#rebuilding sucks.

Just now, mojo1917 said:

feeling a little mercurial since elimination  rad ?

#rebuilding sucks.

Just tired of the goalie's fault/coach's fault carousel and pretty much excusing the guys who can't score to save their lives season.

It's an interesting "rebuild" with seven guys signed for (at least) the next three years and five more for the next two with 15 signed for next season (including at least five of the top six) plus RFA Gotstobehere and Neuvirth. And we haven't even included Vandevelde yet.

This team is built following the plan laid out when They Won The Trades: Giroux, Simmonds, Schenn, Couturier, Voracek.

They just forgot about the blue line.

Give them a few more seasons to work in the blue line and three of those guys are north of 30.

And then they can rebuild again.

8 minutes ago, radoran said:

Just tired of the goalie's fault/coach's fault carousel and pretty much excusing the guys who can't score to save their lives season.

It's an interesting "rebuild" with seven guys signed for (at least) the next three years and five more for the next two with 15 signed for next season (including at least five of the top six) plus RFA Gotstobehere and Neuvirth. And we haven't even included Vandevelde yet.

This team is built following the plan laid out when They Won The Trades: Giroux, Simmonds, Schenn, Couturier, Voracek.

They just forgot about the blue line.

Give them a few more seasons to work in the blue line and three of those guys are north of 30.

And then they can rebuild again.

Step back and hide all the sharp objects.

It will be ok.

It always is.

The sun will rise tomorrow....and if not it's Lindros' Giroux's fault!!! 

Archived