• Blackhawks in 5
    • Blackhawks in 6
    • Blackhawks in 7
    • Predators sweep 4-0
    • Predators in 5
    • Predators in 6
    • Predators in 7

3 minutes ago, ruxpin said:

This was the one series that I saw very little of. Based on the Kane quote, I wish I had seen a little more of it.  

Just to see, because I hated the way those Tampa teams played hockey. And I remember Pronger just standing there with it waiting for them to do something, anything. Boring hockey. 

Agree Rux, I only watched parts of a couple of games.  I'm curious to see what happens against the Blues.

I watched a fair amount of these games. There were spurts where the hawks looked like "the hawks" but for the most part, Nashville kicked their ass. Rinne played great in those few spurts of 'hawk dominance.  By and large though he wasn't 90's era Hasek pulling saves out of his ass, he was in front of the puck.  No **** the Preds ****ed those guys up.

Trap or no, there were 15-minute stretches in games where the offense seemed to be all Nashville.

Duncan Keith looked mortal for the first time in 8 years. The Preds PK really targeted him as a pressure spot.  The Preds may have sat back, but once they possessed the puck they attacked with speed and tenacity. 

There are some legit players on that team too, Aarvidson, Johansson, Yosi, Subban that is a good team that Nashville has iced. 

Lavs has them playing his way.  This could be their year to make the finals.

The Blackhawks only scored three goals in the series. One at even strength.

Clearly Crawford's fault they lost this series. You should be able to win four games when scoring a total of three goals.

Everybody knows that.

:hocky:

Archived