Jump to content
News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

hf101

2017 Fantasy Cup Playoffs Discussion thread

Recommended Posts

After coming in second to Klomas two years ago, I've really tanked it out the past two years. It's doubtful I don't finish last at this point...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AJgoal said:

After coming in second to Klomas two years ago, I've really tanked it out the past two years. It's doubtful I don't finish last at this point...

 

If Murray doesn't return for Pittsburgh before the Penguins are eliminated you will have Fleury's points.  Last year it was a coaches choice, this year it is different as Murray is injured.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Pilldoc and Scott are the obvious final 2 at this point.

 

No way I am making up 15 points on Scott. Since McDavid and Kessel are my only two players and he has Talbot + Klefbom + Malkin

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah... For me the only way through is Anderson standing on his head, and I don't think it's likely.

@hf101 can confirm that I was choosing between Markov and Ellis and got that one terribly wrong...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the first time I haven't been competitive in the playoff fantasy cup and the first time I've been eliminated before the finals.  I even drafted the team for @Phillygrump the year he won.  

 

Stoopid Blackhawks!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, AlaskaFlyerFan said:

This is the first time I haven't been competitive in the playoff fantasy cup and the first time I've been eliminated before the finals.  I even drafted the team for @Phillygrump the year he won.  

 

Stoopid Blackhawks!

 

I hear ya.  And no goalies moving forward in the West for the conference final.  My team was poorly chosen also.  

 

:console:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, hf101 said:

 

I hear ya.  And no goalies moving forward in the West for the conference final.  My team was poorly chosen also.  

 

:console:

 

I seriously thought about Gibson...but I figured...hey the Caps have to break their bad luck eventually.... well I guess I was wrong when I picked Holtby......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, pilldoc said:

 

I seriously thought about Gibson...but I figured...hey the Caps have to break their bad luck eventually.... well I guess I was wrong when I picked Holtby......

 

I have no idea why I chose Bob so early in my picks, let alone pick him over Lundqvist.  Not that Lundqvist went that much further.   As the draft went on it was hard to believe that no one chose Lundqvist or Gibson.  I think my strategy will change for next year.   :IDunnoSmiley:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, hf101 said:

 

I have no idea why I chose Bob so early in my picks, let alone pick him over Lundqvist.  Not that Lundqvist went that much further.   As the draft went on it was hard to believe that no one chose Lundqvist or Gibson.  I think my strategy will change for next year.   :IDunnoSmiley:

 

smartest pick I made was Guentzel.  Agree...about Gibson.  Thought for sure someone would have drafted him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hf101 said:

 

I hear ya.  And no goalies moving forward in the West for the conference final.  My team was poorly chosen also.  

 

:console:

Who would've thought that Anderson is more or less last picked goalie standing. And I doubted this pick ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I concede to @ScottM. I am not going to overcome a 15 point deficit with only 1 player remaining.  It looks like @More Hockey Stats and I will be fighting out for 2nd place,

 

Great Job Scott!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, pilldoc said:

I concede to @ScottM. I am not going to overcome a 15 point deficit with only 1 player remaining.  It looks like @More Hockey Stats and I will be fighting out for 2nd place,

 

Great Job Scott!

Yep, a good summary.

If Ottawa won, I'd probably have a much better shot at catching you...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Most Liked Posts in This Topic

    • 2
      Post
      Next year, I'm picking Crosby and Malkin.
    • 1
      Post
      Now that the Draft is complete use this thread for discussions.  I'll try to get the scores up each morning.   Scoring is located in the Menu under Fantasy / Fantasy Cup Playoffs https://www.hockeyforums.net/fantasy/fantasy-cup-playoffs/=1   The process took longer than expected but I did like the challenge of picking in a larger group as more NHLer's were chosen than in previous years.  We can make some tweaks in the process next year.   BTW, there will be no
    • 1
      Post
      I'll keep him for the OT game winner 
    • 1
      Post
      I was shocked. But I have Jones. I sat there wishing I could take a 2nd goalie instead of D
    • 1
      Post
      If Murray doesn't return for Pittsburgh before the Penguins are eliminated you will have Fleury's points.  Last year it was a coaches choice, this year it is different as Murray is injured.  
    • 1
      Post
      This is the first time I haven't been competitive in the playoff fantasy cup and the first time I've been eliminated before the finals.  I even drafted the team for @Phillygrump the year he won.     Stoopid Blackhawks!
×
×
  • Create New...