2017 Fantasy Cup Playoffs Discussion thread

hf101

After coming in second to Klomas two years ago, I've really tanked it out the past two years. It's doubtful I don't finish last at this point...

2 minutes ago, AJgoal said:

After coming in second to Klomas two years ago, I've really tanked it out the past two years. It's doubtful I don't finish last at this point...

If Murray doesn't return for Pittsburgh before the Penguins are eliminated you will have Fleury's points.  Last year it was a coaches choice, this year it is different as Murray is injured.

8 minutes ago, AlaskaFlyerFan said:

This is the first time I haven't been competitive in the playoff fantasy cup and the first time I've been eliminated before the finals.  I even drafted the team for @Phillygrump the year he won.  

Stoopid Blackhawks!

I hear ya.  And no goalies moving forward in the West for the conference final.  My team was poorly chosen also.  

:console:

2 minutes ago, hf101 said:

I hear ya.  And no goalies moving forward in the West for the conference final.  My team was poorly chosen also.  

I seriously thought about Gibson...but I figured...hey the Caps have to break their bad luck eventually.... well I guess I was wrong when I picked Holtby......

2 minutes ago, pilldoc said:

I seriously thought about Gibson...but I figured...hey the Caps have to break their bad luck eventually.... well I guess I was wrong when I picked Holtby......

I have no idea why I chose Bob so early in my picks, let alone pick him over Lundqvist.  Not that Lundqvist went that much further.   As the draft went on it was hard to believe that no one chose Lundqvist or Gibson.  I think my strategy will change for next year.   :IDunnoSmiley:

18 minutes ago, hf101 said:

I have no idea why I chose Bob so early in my picks, let alone pick him over Lundqvist.  Not that Lundqvist went that much further.   As the draft went on it was hard to believe that no one chose Lundqvist or Gibson.  I think my strategy will change for next year.   :IDunnoSmiley:

smartest pick I made was Guentzel.  Agree...about Gibson.  Thought for sure someone would have drafted him. 

1 hour ago, hf101 said:

Who would've thought that Anderson is more or less last picked goalie standing. And I doubted this pick ;)

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, pilldoc said:

I concede to @ScottM. I am not going to overcome a 15 point deficit with only 1 player remaining.  It looks like @More Hockey Stats and I will be fighting out for 2nd place,

Great Job Scott!

Yep, a good summary.

If Ottawa won, I'd probably have a much better shot at catching you...

• pilldoc unpinned this topic
  • 7 months later...
  • hf101 locked this topic

Archived