Blues showing what they are made of

Buffalo Rick

1 minute ago, OccamsRazor said:

I just think right now would be the perfect time for a clean break from both. Get the GM and let him pick his new coach.

There is some great talent on this club that isn't to far from winning and the window is open now. First things first is they need to their goalie!!!!! It ain't Allen.

http://www.spotrac.com/nhl/free-agents/goaltender/

Here is a list of free agent goalies and i don't like any so this would mean the new GM would have to swing a trade for his guy...the draft would be a great start form this.

I think bringing Hutton back for the backup spot couldn't hurt but they need a new starter!!!!

Again, agree completely.   I've never been an Allen fan, and I think you're dead on with that.

I suspect the best the Blues will get is Yeo being fired and Armstrong remaining untouched.   That could also prove to be a problem for their goaltending.   The right move, I agree, is clean slate before the draft.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/9/2018 at 12:25 PM, ruxpin said:

Again, agree completely.   I've never been an Allen fan, and I think you're dead on with that.

I suspect the best the Blues will get is Yeo being fired and Armstrong remaining untouched.   That could also prove to be a problem for their goaltending.   The right move, I agree, is clean slate before the draft.

Funny to watch embarrass Brayden with his elusive moves....

Man that kid is fast.

Archived