Blues showing what they are made of

Buffalo Rick

3 hours ago, pilldoc said:

We'll see ....odds do not favor the Blues at all .......  here is their remaining schedule with my predictions ....  Nothing is a lock for the Blues...

MARCH OPPONENT Home/Away  
Thu, Mar 8 San Jose Away L
Sat, Mar 10 Los Angeles Away L
Mon, Mar 12 Anaheim Away L
Thu, Mar 15 Colorado Home W
Sat, Mar 17 NY Rangers Home W
Sun, Mar 18 Chicago Away W
Wed, Mar 21 Boston Home L
Fri, Mar 23 Vancouver Home W
Sat, Mar 24 Columbus Away L
Tue, Mar 27 San Jose Home L
Fri, Mar 30 Vegas Away L
Sat, Mar 31 Arizona Away W
Mon, Apr 2 Washington Home L
Wed, Apr 4 Chicago Home W
Fri, Apr 6 Chicago Away L
Sat, Apr 7 Colorado Away L

fhl.jpg

They will bury the Sharks and their new prize Evander.  The Sharks are going no where.  If the Blues get in, look out.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Hockey Junkie said:

They will bury the Sharks and their new prize Evander.  The Sharks are going no where.  If the Blues get in, look out.

Dear Rick...please, for the love of God, LEAVE US OUT OF THIS. We beg you...

sincerely...The St. Louis Blues Organization

1 hour ago, flyercanuck said:

Too late.... the kiss of death has been initiated :VeryCool:

2 hours ago, flyercanuck said:

:beer:I am on the Blues wagon train and I am staying there until my Sabres are back in the hunt, next year

56 minutes ago, Hockey Junkie said:

:beer:I am on the Blues wagon train and I am staying there until my Sabres are back in the hunt, next year

Failing that, you should cheer for the Titanic. I hear that's one hell of a ship. 

1 hour ago, Hockey Junkie said:

Sorry Rick but the Sabres are still a few leap years away from being in the hunt. With the Sabres and the Blues golfing in a few weeks, who will you be cheering for this playoff season? 

19 minutes ago, Samifan said:

Sorry Rick but the Sabres are still a few leap years away from being in the hunt. With the Sabres and the Blues golfing in a few weeks, who will you be cheering for this playoff season? 

You better cut it out....this is practically BEGGING him to pick the Flyers......  :lol:

1 minute ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

You better cut it out....this is practically BEGGING him to pick the Flyers......  :lol:

Nah, I figure his default will be the Ducks because of a certain someone that plays in goal there.

“The Heart Wants What It Wants- Miller!”

2 hours ago, Hockey Junkie said:

It’s only the start.  Beat two good west coast teams in their rink

I don't think anyones counting them out yet. But so far this year, they are one of the most underachieving teams in the league. And one of the biggest letdowns year after year in the playoffs.

3 hours ago, flyercanuck said:

I don't think anyones counting them out yet. But so far this year, they are one of the most underachieving teams in the league. And one of the biggest letdowns year after year in the playoffs.

I counted them out when they put on the Blues' sweater.   

1 hour ago, ruxpin said:

I counted them out when they put on the Blues' sweater.   

When I said anyone, i meant people. Not smarmy talking bears with bad attitudes. 

And just to prove my point, here's a dancing pickle...:pickle:

On 3/13/2018 at 12:36 PM, flyercanuck said:

So were the Eagles

1 hour ago, Hockey Junkie said:

So were the Eagles

Really hard to argue against that point. The Eagles and Cubs have won. And a Tangerine Nightmare moron not qualified to be dog catcher was elected president by zombies, so why not the Blues?

It's not so much that they perennially shoot themselves in the face. Your "Eagles" retort kills that. 

It's that they're fatally flawed due to a goalie whose not capable, and a coach and GM who are equally so. 

Get a new GM who hires a capable coach. Fix the 1C and G positions (not easy) and they have the rest of the pieces. 

Big game vs the Red Hot Avalanche tonight.  Basically, a must-win for the Blues if they even think there is a chance to get back to the top 8 in the conference.

On 3/14/2018 at 9:36 PM, ruxpin said:

Really hard to argue against that point. The Eagles and Cubs have won. And a Tangerine Nightmare moron not qualified to be dog catcher was elected president by zombies, so why not the Blues?

It's not so much that they perennially shoot themselves in the face. Your "Eagles" retort kills that. 

It's that they're fatally flawed due to a goalie whose not capable, and a coach and GM who are equally so. 

Get a new GM who hires a capable coach. Fix the 1C and G positions (not easy) and they have the rest of the pieces. 

They are still plenty dangerous and capable if they get in

40 minutes ago, Hockey Junkie said:

They are still plenty dangerous and capable if they get in

Nah.  They're a big nothing burger.

I know one when I see one.  I'm a Flyers' fan.

Not a fan of the Blues but gotta hand it to them, they coulda easily just written the season off after the Stastny trade but somehow that seems to have righted the ship. They are playing strong smart hockey right now, a chip on their shoulder kind of an us against the world mentality which can sometimes carry a team. My hat is off to them for not giving up.

15 minutes ago, yave1964 said:

Not a fan of the Blues but gotta hand it to them, they coulda easily just written the season off after the Stastny trade but somehow that seems to have righted the ship. They are playing strong smart hockey right now, a chip on their shoulder kind of an us against the world mentality which can sometimes carry a team. My hat is off to them for not giving up.

Addition by subtraction?  You know my thoughts on Statsny:  loser stink. 

Archived