Canucks lose Tryamkin to KHL

JR Ewing

It just doesn't get any better for Vancouver. Unhappy with his ice time, Nikita Tryamkin is gone, and the Canucks lose a substantial piece of their rebuild puzzle.

‘”Getting decent playing time. But not for 12 minutes in the game to come out. This I do not want.

“I have experienced these feelings. When you do, I would not get pleasure from the game and (instead) just sit, look and realize that there’s nothing you can do."

“And you just want to enjoy hockey, play as much as possible, try to benefit first and foremost, the team.”

He admitted he was contemplating leaving when he wasn’t playing early in the season. He also suggested he could have played as much as any of the other defencemen, around 20 minutes, but instead was kept to 16 or even 12 minutes in playing time, and this was not acceptable, it turned out.

“During the season, I was not happy with some of the matches. Sometimes I just do not understand – why?”

http://theprovince.com/sports/hockey/nhl/vancouver-canucks/canucks-lose-tryamkin-to-the-khl-in-a-stunner

A 22 year old rookie who has a clause allowing him to refuse to report to the AHL and then sitting out for conditioning stints instead of playing for the AHL.

Now granted, the Canucks are a cluster#$%^ and management league worst.

I am trying to decide if the kid is a selfish guy without the drive to succeed at NHL level without whining for his  way and heading back to Russia, or if he just sees what a cluster#@%% the nucks are and wants no part of it.

42 minutes ago, J0e Th0rnton said:

I am trying to decide if the kid is a selfish guy without the drive to succeed at NHL level without whining for his  way and heading back to Russia, or if he just sees what a cluster#@%% the nucks are and wants no part of it.

Uhhh...I'll take Cluster$#%@ Franchises for $200 Alex.....

Jeopardy.jpg

Archived