• Predators sweep 4-0
    • Predators in 5
    • Predators in 6
    • Predators in 7

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, hf101 said:

Brutal crash for sure,  I was thinking a broken femur.  

Agreed, either that or possibly a hip dislocation or displacement; the way they were manipulating his leg, to me, didn't seem to indicate any issue w/his knee.  Poor kid.

1 hour ago, Corky Molloy said:

According to their website, Kevin Fiala has a fracture of the left femur. He underwent successful surgery.  

agree with all above....terrible news.  Hope he makes a full recovery......

10 minutes ago, pilldoc said:

Give the Blues credit....they played some inspiring hockey last night and Allen came up with some HUGE saves near the end.  I could very easily see this series going 7.

Shh!!!

Much like you don't want to laugh or smile when a child does something naughty (yet funny) and let him see you do so, you DON'T want to give credit to the Blues when you-know-who will blanket us with homeriffic posts that make "bring back Miller" look tame by comparison!! :bigteeth:

Preds another complete game. Frankly they have outplayed the overmatched Blues every period except one in the series and should be up 3-0. The Preds are simply too deep and confident.

19 minutes ago, Samifan said:

You were saying HJ.........

I am saying the Blue will win.  So I got the number of games wrong.  Shoot me.   They are down 2-1, not 3-0.  And the Ducks are in worse shape and they might still win.  

48 minutes ago, Hockey Junkie said:

I am saying the Blue will win.  So I got the number of games wrong.  Shoot me.   They are down 2-1, not 3-0.  And the Ducks are in worse shape and they might still win.  

Sounds to me like you are not as confident in the Blues as you were last week......

3 minutes ago, Samifan said:

Sounds to me like you are not as confident in the Blues as you were last week......

I am confident but hockey has a ton of luck involved in  it and Jake Allen was on fire before. They have the talent to win the Cup.  They were all over Nashville when they pulled the goalie early and could have scored 5 times.  I cant believe they kept it out

9 minutes ago, ruxpin said:

Well said!

LOL .... I must hit a wrong button while trying to edit my previous post.  LOL .....

I'm .... "speechless"  :)

St. Louis has...well, you know. This one's over in 6. The Preds are playing like they're on a mission. They look better right now than any of the teams left.

Queue the excuses from a certain Blues fan in 3.....2.....1.......

I do not see the Blues winning 3 straight ..... period. End of story.  (of course it is the playoffs and anything can happen...but I just don't see it happening this year)

Everyone who had the Preds potentially in the Western Conference Finals raise your hand!

I'm pretty sure the Blues and Ducks were both supposed to win their series.

Then the dreaded Curse of the Buffalonian was bestowed upon them...rendering them completely useless.

6 minutes ago, hf101 said:

Animated GIF  - Find & Share on GIPHY

Lavi pretending to punch Homer?

Congrats to the Preds on their outstanding play thus far in the playoffs. Very talented & hardworking team despite what HJ says..

Archived