• Blues in 5
    • Blues in 6
    • Blues in 7
    • Predators sweep 4-0
    • Predators in 5
    • Predators in 6
    • Predators in 7

1 hour ago, Hockey Junkie said:

You are so full of it I can smell it all the way up here in upstate ny.  The Blues have ooutplayed them and have not gotten the bounces and the refs have made so many bad calls its up there with the Orioles and Red Sox series.  You probably have not even watched a game

LOL...that's what I have said about the Blues-Wild series with regards to Min outplaying St.L....yet, I never heard you once admit Minny outplayed them.

Granted, the Blues won the series, kudos to them, but honestly, if it were not for crap that Ryan Reaves got away with on Wild scorers, combined with a hot Jake Allen, AND combined with the Wild's own ineptness when it came to prime opportunities, the Blues wouldn't even BE in the 2nd round.

Ultimately, as a team, the Wild have to be accountable for themselves.

But as fans, I tell you, the Wild, with the possible exception of Game 2, CLEARLY outplayed St. Louis....and the goonery that Reaves and Upshall were perpetrating was ridiculous.

At one point during the series, the Blues didn't get called for a single damned penalty till midway in a 3rd period.

Yea, right...as if the Blues are a bunch Lady Byng players that play THAT clean a game....cmon now...ya can't have it both ways.

Nashville was head n shoulders above the Hawks in Round 1, and Nashville is putting it to the Blues in Round 2. 

A couple times, call the Preds lucky, but when they have been this consistent, it's time to get off the blue high horse and just call this what it is..... an arse whooping to this point by Nashville over St. Louis. It's that simple.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

LOL...that's what I have said about the Blues-Wild series with regards to Min outplaying St.L....yet, I never heard you once admit Minny outplayed them.

Granted, the Blues won the series, kudos to them, but honestly, if it were not for crap that Ryan Reaves got away with on Wild scorers, combined with a hot Jake Allen, AND combined with the Wild's own ineptness when it came to prime opportunities, the Blues wouldn't even BE in the 2nd round.

Ultimately, as a team, the Wild have to be accountable for themselves.

But as fans, I tell you, the Wild, with the possible exception of Game 2, CLEARLY outplayed St. Louis....and the goonery that Reaves and Upshall were perpetrating was ridiculous.

At one point during the series, the Blues didn't get called for a single damned penalty till midway in a 3rd period.

Yea, right...as if the Blues are a bunch Lady Byng players that play THAT clean a game....cmon now...ya can't have it both ways.

Nashville was head n shoulders above the Hawks in Round 1, and Nashville is putting it to the Blues in Round 2. 

A couple times, call the Preds lucky, but when they have been this consistent, it's time to get off the blue high horse and just call this what it is..... an arse whooping to this point by Nashville over St. Louis. It's that simple.

In two games the Wild clearly outplayed the Blues.  The Wild are a far better team than Nashville.   Far better.  And just did not get the bounces in that series  and Teresenko stepped up.  He needs to step up again and now.  Same with Swartz and Svobotka (sure I spelled it wrong<  and Pietrangelo and Berglund.  These bearded hillbillies are a simlply playing Devils hockey.  Keep your men back, let them shoot up the place and try and catch  them odd man.  What I resent is the unequal penalty calls and at a critical time in the series.  If they do not call that bogus penalty its a 2-2 series.  This is not over.  Now we find out if Yeo is worth keeping.  He had best have this team ready to fire on all cylinders and believing.  This can be won.  3-1 has been overcome many times.  Its not like the old 3-0 crap.Think I would take the Rangers to even things up tonight but no lock

This series is over, the Blues simply won a fluky series against a better Wild team but have found their level as a mediocre club with glaring deficiencies on the blue line, in net and at center. Nashville is deep and deadly.

2 hours ago, Hockey Junkie said:

I am getting sick of notifications in my box and filled with rubbish

Stop sending your posts to your box, then. What kind of narcissist does that? 

13 hours ago, Samifan said:

I think I speak for 1,929 of our 1,930 members tonight when I say, Go Preds!  :VeryCool: 

You do not.  I am not the only person that wants St Louis to win this I am quite sure.  And they are very much alive.  you did not plan on a game 6 did you?

11 minutes ago, Hockey Junkie said:

You do not.  I am not the only person that wants St Louis to win this I am quite sure.  And they are very much alive.  you did not plan on a game 6 did you?

To quote you, "it's only one game." Personally I don't care either way.

I am just anti-St.Louis because every year in November after the Sabres have been eliminated from the playoffs, you immediately hop into the conductors chair for the Blues bandwagon. As @ruxpin said, "we've seen this movie before." 

Even if they should be able to pull a rabbit out of their arse and beat the Preds (which they won't), they are not winning the cup.

Miller-Lather, Rinse, Repeat

17 minutes ago, Samifan said:

I am just anti-St.Louis because every year in November after the Sabres have been eliminated from the playoffs, you immediately hop into the conductors chair for the Blues bandwagon. As @ruxpin said, "we've seen this movie before." 

Even if they should be able to pull a rabbit out of their arse and beat the Preds (which they won't), they are not winning the cup.

Oh i assure you if they can overcome this series they will win the cup.  Everyone has a second favorite team listed.  At least most do.  Mine is St Louis.  I have never wavered from that.  The only other teams I like are Vancouver and the Kings. I actually do not mind the Wild either and I was pretty disappointed to see the Blues matched agaisnt them in round 1.  Go Blues!  The Blues have the best young veteran player in the game in Teresenko in my opinion and are loaded with talent.  And Pietrangelo is by far the best defenseman in this series.  And top 5 in hockey.  St Lois has played better than to be down 3-2.  Nashville has had luck and the refs on their side.  That penalty that cost ST Louis game 4 and possibly the series, was a joke. 

2 minutes ago, Hockey Junkie said:

Oh i assure you if they can overcome this series they will win the cup.  Everyone has a second favorite team listed.  At least most do.  Mine is St Louis.  I have never wavered from that.  The only other teams I like are Vancouver and the Kings. 

Why is it you like Vancouver, I forgot? :thinking:

1 hour ago, Hockey Junkie said:

The Blues have the best young veteran player in the game in Teresenko

So good that she doesn't even make it on their roster. Teresenko isn't even an NHL player. 

1 hour ago, Samifan said:

Why is it you like Vancouver, I forgot? :thinking:

Because they're really close to challenging for the Cup. All they need is a goalie. 

1 hour ago, flyercanuck said:

Sometimes I wonder if reincarnation is real...cause I'm pretty sure Gummy is back.

either that or someone has perfected clone technology....... :ph34r:

2 hours ago, pilldoc said:

either that or someone has perfected perverted clone technology....... :ph34r:

Fixed it.  It's what I do.  I fix things.  No charge; I'll get the Mexicans to pay for it.

13 hours ago, Samifan said:

Must be something knowing everything

On 5/4/2017 at 7:39 PM, yave1964 said:

This series is over, the Blues simply won a fluky series against a better Wild team but have found their level as a mediocre club with glaring deficiencies on the blue line, in net and at center. Nashville is deep and deadly.

That is a total crock.  They have played well and could very easily be up in this series.  The refs gave the Preds game 4 on that BS call when it was 0-0.  The announcers said the same as I am telling you.  Take your head out of your rear end and see the light

10 minutes ago, Samifan said:

It's only because I stay at a Holiday In Express regularly.

LOL...that has got to be one of the best comebacks I have ever seen..... +5

9 hours ago, Hockey Junkie said:

That is a total crock.  They have played well and could very easily be up in this series.  The refs gave the Preds game 4 on that BS call when it was 0-0.  The announcers said the same as I am telling you.  Take your head out of your rear end and see the light

so let me get this straight....even if and when the Blues lose the series....are you gonna continue to blame the refs??

Archived