Is it Nilsson time in the Sabres nets?

jammer2

7 hours ago, yave1964 said:

Nilsson sucks, i mean really really sucks as in he makes Lehner look like George Vezina sucks. Sucks of biblical proportions. Just an awful goalie who will be in Europe within a year or two still rotten and forgotten.

Really? I saw him play a few times in the regular season, I thought he was solid. You gotta admit, he put up some good stats on a sad sack team. Plus, he won as many as he lost on a really bad team, I think he sticks.

45 minutes ago, jammer2 said:

HA....rux, self-bobbit is HILARIOUS!!! Did you just think that up, cause it's a virtuoso of a line.

LOL Yeah.  Sadly, these things just come to me.  

On 4/23/2017 at 8:38 PM, jammer2 said:

It's real early to be talking about the 2018 draft, but Lehner just may be the secret weapon to secure one of these 4 Defensemen, who are the early favourites to go 1-4. I'm sure that will change, but I saw Dahlin at the world jrs and the young 16 year old did not look out of place and was silky smooth, that kid has star written all over him. Also really like Bouchard from the London Knights, awesome prospect, the other 2 must be wicked to be listed ahead of Dahlin and Bouchard...

http://www.hockeydraftcentral.com/2018/18_prospects.html

edit....looks like a Barrie Colt is ranked high for 2018,@ flyercancuk  scouting report on Krili?

http://www.hockeydraftcentral.com/2018/18_nizhnikov_k.html

Nizhnikov? Great talent, the whole package....if only he realized hockey is a team game. Puck hog of the nth degree. Hoping Hawerchuk can kick his ass into sharing.

2 hours ago, flyercanuck said:

Nizhnikov? Great talent, the whole package....if only he realized hockey is a team game. Puck hog of the nth degree. Hoping Hawerchuk can kick his ass into sharing.

Good info to know, thanks fc.

Spits drafted Mark Recchi's son, Cameron in the 12th round of the OHL Draft this year.

Round 12 (221) – Cameron Recchi, Cushing Academy, centre/left wing, 5-foot-7, 142 pounds, 32-3-8-11-NA

“Small, hard worker with good bloodlines,” Rychel said of the son of former NHLer Mark Recchi. “He plays hard.”

14 minutes ago, jammer2 said:

Good info to know, thanks fc.

Spits drafted Mark Recchi's son, Cameron in the 12th round of the OHL Draft this year.

Round 12 (221) – Cameron Recchi, Cushing Academy, centre/left wing, 5-foot-7, 142 pounds, 32-3-8-11-NA

“Small, hard worker with good bloodlines,” Rychel said of the son of former NHLer Mark Recchi. “He plays hard.”

Barrie was obviously really bad this year. In his defence he didn't have a lot to play with. Not only were they bad, they were the youngest team in the league. Maybe he just thought he was his best chance of scoring? 

I hate puck hogs.

16 minutes ago, flyercanuck said:

Barrie was obviously really bad this year. In his defence he didn't have a lot to play with. Not only were they bad, they were the youngest team in the league. Maybe he just thought he was his best chance of scoring? 

I hate puck hogs.

The Spits are at the opposite end of the spectrum. They have the oldest team in the league and will lose half of their top 6 forwards due to overage graduation. They went all in, to be decent, they will have to get a few NCAA picks or hope a later pick becomes a star.

Archived