You are a guest user Click to join the site

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Most Liked Posts in This Topic

I'm going to pick Trevor van Riemsdyke from the Blackhawks with a cap hit of .825M.    The Hawks really want to unload Kruger, heh. stick them with the cap issues.    @FD19372  is on the clock with a 4C selection.
      We currently have 7 of us interested in picking a team for Vegas. We will begin sometime this evening after 6:00 PM finishing by June 21  8:00PM (3 days) before the Vegas team is announced at the NHL Awards Ceremony.   There is still room for anyone else to join in the draft selections, just let us know and we will add you to the draft list. The team protected lists will be publicized at 10:00 AM.   See the first post for additional info.  
      I agree. I think there's a very good chance McPhee "trusts the process," and picks up as many future assets as he can. Of course he still has to make the $55 million floor, so he'll need some salary for the next few years.
      Yup. Radulov may be the best available forward in the entire draft, and I was wholly unimpressed with what Montreal had to offer. Might as well swing for the fences.
      @hf101 I agree about the goalies. I think it's the position in which Vegas  likely starts the strongest in its first season. There are some good ones  available, and I see the Golden Knights possibly picking as many as five  to kick things off with solid 1 and 2 netminders, and trading a couple others  for good returns.     Given the time crunches we all sometimes find ourselves dealing with, and  given the difficulty of dealing with the sheer amount of data an
      We did a little better than that with 12.  

Game Room 1

Please enter your display name