• Senators in 5
    • Senators in 6
    • Senators in 7
    • Rangers sweep 4-0
    • Rangers in 5
    • Rangers in 6
    • Rangers in 7

Just now, Corky Molloy said:

Congratulations to the Ottawa Senators on a hard fought series win. Now I guess  I'll have to root for the Capitals tomorrow night. 

It's a tough choice eh?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Well, not in Corky's case...he has the Caps as his 2nd team, so he is still in the Cup running!

Actually, I picked them because I can see most of their games on tv because I live in their viewing area. I also get the Penguin's games too but I just like the Caps better. As far as teams go I really don't have any animosity toward any team. Just the way I am as far as Hockey goes. And with Sidney Crosby, I would really hate to see his career hampered by concussions, or any player for that matter. Now, when it comes to Pro Football, I am a diehard Eagles fan and usually get to a couple of games each year.

Fantastic series. Usually after the first round the second round can be a yawner but all four series have been entertaining in their own way.

The question now is if the Sens can get past either Washington/Pittsburgh or if game 7 between those two titans tonight is the real Eastern Conference finals. The Senators are still relatively healthy and their confidence is high but oof, that may be an impossible task. Still fun story and congrats to Karlsson and company for dispatching the Rags.

In a copycat league, I hate the Senator's trap.

hate it. 

They play it well,clearly, the Rangers skate well and were able to occasionally get the puck into the offensive zone wtih possession, but man I hate seeing 4 guys on defense at the blue line on a zone exit. I can't wait to see teams rolling that nonsense out next  year. zzzzzz.:NinjaLookLeftRight1:

I thought Kris Krieder played well in this series I know last year I was really down on his attitude. He can/might be a force in the league for sometime, he can really skate and is friggin' huge.

Archived