Pietrangelo is some kind of player

Buffalo Rick

To me Pietrangelo might be the most underated QB type D man in the game.  I mean, this guy can flat out play.  He can score, he can pinch the zone, and he can deliver a check, just ask Parise.  He layed him out at the end of that 2-0 Minny win to send him a message.  He is smart with the puck at both ends of the  rink.  I just know that Rasmus Ristolainen is going to be what Pietrangelo is now.  A nightmare for opponents.  Here is to Pietrangelo and he is the reason there is no missing Shattenkirk.  I  have picked  those two to meet in the Cup final and only the Penguins could possibly stop that from happening. Having Pietrangelo and Teresenko and Steen and guys like Swartz and Svobotka and Berglund and more make this Blues club very deep and very good.  They have size, speed, smarts and they are playing defense led by Bowmeester in complete coordination.  Almost resembling those old Devil teams but with more offensive firepower.  Time will tell, but I do not see this team making an early exit.  I see a very deep run.  As deep as deep goes.

• hf101 changed the title to Pietrangelo is some kind of player

Archived