You are a guest user Click to join the site
News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

Samifan

Article on possible Vegas goaltending

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Miller.......

Edited by Samifan

Luminas don't do so well going from a snowy climate to...

...a hot arid desert.:hehe:

8 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

Luminas don't do so well going from a snowy climate to...

...a hot arid desert.:hehe:

Fresh halibut may also be a problem.......

Knights goalies will be Grubauer and Miller which will be more than solid for an expansion club, best since Glenn Hall and Jaques Plante with the Blues in the late sixties.

They have added Vadim Shipachyov who is a KHL sniper and considered a pretty decent player, 76 points in 50 games and led St. Petersburg to the title for the second time in two years. He has been rumored to be NHL bound for years and at 30 is a bit old to be coming over but he signed a 2 year 9 million dollar deal so he is bound to stick.

The one who is rumored to be going to the Knights that is cracking me up is Evgeny Dadonov is guOno3l7WBGHwAAAABJRU5ErkJgggA=close to coming back from his time in Russia with St. Petersburg on a line with Shipachyov winning two cups in three years.

I actually have a Dadonov story, he played parts of three seasons with the Panthers and was decent before going to Russia, i was at Nationwide in Columbus and i like to study young players, he was playing left wing and it blew my mind that the entire game he never left his lane. Never. Straight line down, straight line back, zero creativity simply up and down the ice in a straight line every shift. The puck hit his stick a few times and he had a decent shot but made zero effort the entire night and never hit anyone and was never hit.

A couple of weeks later the Cats were at the Joe and I watched him again and damned if he didnt do the same thing, straight line up, straight line back, usually trailing the play. Never touched by anyone the entire night. If McPhee signs him I will go see the Knights this year to see if he is still the biggest floater I have ever seen or if he is taking it a bit more serious this time around.