Ville Leino the Artist

hf101

Ville Leino, has an apparel company and is apparently doing well.

This is his latest designs depicting his days as a Buffalo Sabre.

18443749_1027669294033515_4474260933404786688_n(1).jpg

BILLEBEINO ART SERIES: JAIL (2013). "One of my most personal works. I was playing my third year in Buffalo Sabres with long and big contract. Things weren't working with me and the team. I was getting a lot of pressure and heat and there was no way out of it. I felt trapped and down. All I could do was get up every morning and go to work and try to make it work. This painting reflects those feelings that I was going through on that perioid of time." - Ville Leino. This one of a kind limited edition (70 pieces per print) is available only at the Billebeino Helsinki Pop Up store from 16th of May till 30th.

Pretty funny that he is trolling them since the Sabres are still paying him $1.2 million per for 3 more years. 

Maybe for his next piece, he can do a Miller sucks shirt.

It's kind of a testament to how the Reiger era ended in Buffalo - signing a complimentary second line wing to a long term contract, having the coach insist on playing him as a first line center, relegating him to the third and fourth lines when that didn't work and then buying him out.

I really don't blame Leino for signing the contract or for how it all worked out in the end.

And the art pretty much sums it all up pretty nicely.

6 minutes ago, pilldoc said:

LOL ... priceless.  How about we all pony up some $$$ and send a couple of shirts to HJ. :VeryCool:

Has anyone heard from him since the latest Blues collapse?

Kinda strange the HJ and Doc Emrick go missing at the same time.....

9 minutes ago, Samifan said:

Has anyone heard from him since the latest Blues collapse?

No ... he last post on May 7th and last logged on May 10th.  

9 minutes ago, Samifan said:

Kinda strange the HJ and Doc Emrick go missing at the same time.....

should put out an APB.  Beware of a Sabres fan driving a Lumina with "I love Miller" bumper stickers and a SabresRule license plate.  Loves to frequent any and all Applebee's.  Will always order the Halibut.  May have a 2nd male companion with him who was last seen at Blues/Preds game and goes by the name Doc.  That is all!  :VeryCool:

• 2 weeks later...

More like a con artist whose signature on the so called art work is about the same as the one that appears on his over inflated paychecks. He turned a solid postseason into the lottery money wise and was overpaid and underdelivered for his time in Pegulaville and now instead of slinking quietly away and being known as one of the worst signings not just of his era but of all times and quietly counting his money he does this crap. 

On 5/17/2017 at 1:40 PM, pilldoc said:

No ... he last post on May 7th and last logged on May 10th.  

should put out an APB.  Beware of a Sabres fan driving a Lumina with "I love Miller" bumper stickers and a SabresRule license plate.  Loves to frequent any and all Applebee's.  Will always order the Halibut.  May have a 2nd male companion with him who was last seen at Blues/Preds game and goes by the name Doc.  That is all!  :VeryCool:

You mean "warming up" a Lumina hehe.

Archived