Great series

notfondajane

The Sens should be very proud of what they've accomplished this year, including bringing some VERY entertaining post season play to us all!  

That series could've obviously gone either way and being a Flyers fan I was cheering for them!

Next year?

• 1 month later...
On 5/26/2017 at 2:31 PM, notfondajane said:

The Senators played an excellent and a very entertaining series!

Good luck to the Senators in 2018!

I also think that the Senators played excellently and gave a great fight to Pittsburgh but came a little short. They had an amazing year and playoffs run. They gave Pittsburgh a scare and made them sweat before winning the series.

In my opinion, the Senators have an amazing roster and if they keep the same roster and won't get hurt they can repeat this amazing series. Maybe even win the division next year and will have a great battle with the Leafs and the Canadians. I wish the senators to have luck in the next season and I hope that they will have another amazing season.

5 hours ago, Edanl said:

I also think that the Senators played excellently and gave a great fight to Pittsburgh but came a little short. They had an amazing year and playoffs run. They gave Pittsburgh a scare and made them sweat before winning the series.

In my opinion, the Senators have an amazing roster and if they keep the same roster and won't get hurt they can repeat this amazing series. Maybe even win the division next year and will have a great battle with the Leafs and the Canadians. I wish the senators to have luck in the next season and I hope that they will have another amazing season.

I'm  interested in how the Leafs do next year! 

I think Montreal takes that division by a comfortable margin. With Boston and Ottawa battling for 2nd with Toronto fighting for a wild card  birth.

Pittsburgh should get to the conference finals! Cup finals is possible depending on the injury situation! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/18/2017 at 0:37 AM, notfondajane said:

I'm  interested in how the Leafs do next year! 

I think Montreal takes that division by a comfortable margin. With Boston and Ottawa battling for 2nd with Toronto fighting for a wild card  birth.

Pittsburgh should get to the conference finals! Cup finals is possible depending on the injury situation! 

I agree about Pittsburgh should get to the Conference finals, and she will probably win it. I don't think that there is a team that in the eastern conference that can beat Pittsburgh in a series.

I believe that that next year Toronto will have a strong team with the signings that they made which it add up to the great core of young talents which I think will make the next step. I believe that Toronto will give a fight for the second place in their division and will battle with Ottawa and Boston. I hope that they won't be out of the playoff or in a wild card spot and I will be right in this prediction.

I know that there is the factor of coming from a rookie season and now the teams know about Toronto so that we won't surprise them. I have faith that Babcock and the veteran players will help the young talented players to shine. I have faith that it the future is bright and we can expect a lot of success in the coming season. Hopefully, they will reach the playoffs and to the second or third round.

3 hours ago, Edanl said:

I agree about Pittsburgh should get to the Conference finals, and she will probably win it. I don't think that there is a team that in the eastern conference that can beat Pittsburgh in a series.

I believe that that next year Toronto will have a strong team with the signings that they made which it add up to the great core of young talents which I think will make the next step. I believe that Toronto will give a fight for the second place in their division and will battle with Ottawa and Boston. I hope that they won't be out of the playoff or in a wild card spot and I will be right in this prediction.

I know that there is the factor of coming from a rookie season and now the teams know about Toronto so that we won't surprise them. I have faith that Babcock and the veteran players will help the young talented players to shine. I have faith that it the future is bright and we can expect a lot of success in the coming season. Hopefully, they will reach the playoffs and to the second or third round.

Yes Toronto has a nice future ahead of them for once! I'm  not sure if the team is strong enough to go to the third round. Second round is possible if they get the correct bounces 

Archived