HF.net NHL Mock Draft 2017

pilldoc

Edmonton has Lucic, Maroon, Kassian and the on again/off again Pouliot to provide ample physicality which is probably more from their forwards than any team in the NHL. Nurse is probably their only true physical d-man with Larsson being physical but not truculent.

Edmonton seemed to be truly cursed in the playoffs and more than anything has to learn to bribe the officials. 

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, well, well. Going into this mock draft I was thinking-hell, everyone and their dog was thinking it- Montreal needs a centre. After being ousted in the very first round of the playoffs by the New York Rangers, Montreal's weakness was made even more apparent: they just can't score. It's not like this is a new thing either, we've been saying this for literally the past 25 years. It seems that a number 1 centre would solve all of their problems. After all, they have a consistent 40 goal man in Max Pacioretty, a brick wall on defense in Shea Weber, and arguably the best goaltender on the planet, Carey Price. But Montreal's lack of depth down the middle (a la Phillip Danault on the 1st line) clearly hurt them the most. 

Marc Bergevin knew he'd probably have to give up his left testicle and a 1st round pick to acquire a 1st line centre, so he went the non-traditional route earlier today and traded his right testicle(Mikhail Sergachev) and a conditional 2nd round pick(2018) to the Tampa Bay Lightning for Johnathan Drouin and a conditional 6th(2018). 

Drouin gives the Canadiens much needed scoring, flair and creativity. Plus, adding a French-Canadian star is nice touch. But you really have to give to get, as Montreal loses their best prospect in Windsor Spitfire defenseman Mikhail Sergachev. This really, really throws a wrench in my draft plans. Montreal does indeed still need a centre as Drouin is primarily a LW, but the absence of Sergachev in the pipeline leaves a huge hole in Montreal's future defense. With Shea Weber aging, there is no telling how long he can remain playing at the elite level he's currently at, and if you take a look at the rest of Montreal's defense.. it doesn't look too great. 

-Jeff Petry, 29, $5.5m/4 years

-Alexei Emelin, 31, $4.1m/1 year

-Andrei Markov, 39, UFA (you can probably pencil him down for $3.5m-$4M/1 year)

-Brandon Davidson, 25, $1.4m/1 year (likely to be exposed in Expansion Draft)

-Jordie Benn, 29, $1.1M/2 years (likely to be exposed in Expansion Draft)

-Nathan Beaulieu, 24, RFA 

-Nikita Nestorov, 24, RFA (could be KHL bound)

So yeah, not only is Montreal's top 4 not too impressive, they're almost as old as dirt. Emelin is an extremely incompetent player and my (and coaching's) patience with him has completely worn out, so consider him gone after next year. Davidson, Benn, and Beaulieu are the most likely players to be take by Vegas in the expansion draft. That leaves Petry and Markov. Markov is likely going to retire after the end of next season. So, really Petry and Shea Weber(who are both right handed) could be the only good defensemen on this team in just over a year. Yikes. 

Don't worry, I'll shut up now and make my pick...

With the 25th overall pick in the 2017 NHL Entry Draft, The Montreal Canadiens are pleased to select...from the Charlottetown Islanders(QMJHL), Pierre-Olivier Joseph(D).

GP:62 G:6 A:33 P:39 PIM:54

It's really ticked me off in recent years when Montreal has skipped over a pretty decent forward to take a defeseman. Well the tides have changed now, and while Joseph doesn't quite fill the gap that Sergachev leaves skill wise, his presence would certainly help. He is a left handed, puck-moving defenseman, who is hailed for his great potential. He shows signs of becoming a Roman Josi 2.0, something I'm sure Shea Weber would be okay with. He's very smart, has good hockey IQ, and is very composed with the puck. He can really thread the needle with his passes, and according to one scout "on the powerplay, he can put the puck in good places. He just sucks guys in and then dishes it off."  Defensively, he plays his angles very well and has a pretty active stick according to his reports. He plays tight to his man and can block shots effectively. 

Strengths:

-Powerplay QB

-safeness

-play recognition 

-mobility

Weaknesses:

-needs to get bigger and stronger

-doesn't score alot 

NHL Comparison: Toby Enstrom 

Even with the Drouin trade taking place today, I was still tempted to take one of the remaining forwards on the board. But ultimately I went for the best fit for Montreal and that was a left handed defenseman. Erik Brannstrom is an intriguing prospect, but I didn't like how there were at least 5 other defensemen remaining that actually ranked ahead of him in the ISS ranking. In a dream scenario, Montreal trades up a few spots using one of their 2nd rounders to select Valimaki or Vaakanainen.

@AJgoal and the Chicago Blackhawks are now officially on the clock. Sorry for taking so long! 

With the 26th pick in the Hockeuforums.net 2017 NHL Mock Draft, the Chicago Blackhawks are pleased to select Josh Norris, Centre, United States Developmental Team.

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 192 lbs

Shoots: Left

I went back and forth between forward and defense here, because their recent success has meant that Chicago has fairly emptied their prospect pool. Eventually, I settled on whom I felt was the BPA at this spot. Norris is a Michigan commit so he won't be available immediately, but that doesn't bother the Hawks too much.

http://www.dobberprospects.com/ushl-update-february/

The 6'1", 192 pound Oxford, Michigan native has scored at a nearly point-per-game clip this campaign in his time between the USHL’s USNTDP Juniors (7G, 9A, 17 games) and the U.S. National U18 Team (14 G, 19 A, 38 games). A University of Michigan commit, Norris plays with boundless energy on both ends of the ice. A careful puck handler and shifty, fast skater, he is quite calculated with his passes and highly accurate shots. Solid in all phases of the game, he is an effective fore-checker and a very hard worker, particularly when driving to the net or fending off defenders. Norris protects the puck well and has a nose for rebounds and greasy goals. His father Dwayne Norris played professionally at right wing in the NHL, AHL, IHL, and German leagues with Cologne and Frankfurt. His brother Coale also plays in the USHL with the Youngstown Phantoms.

http://www.thedraftanalyst.com/2017-nhl-draft-headquarters/2017-draft-profiles/c-josh-norris/

Norris has everything you want in a top-six center – size, speed, strength, and the ability to make his linemates better. He’s thick, strong on his skates, plays physical, is matched up against top players and also provides offense on special teams, including on the penalty kill. A playmaker with soft hands and a very hard, accurate shot, Norris plays a heavy game and uses his size and determination to win puck battles. He’s a solid stickhandler and controls the puck in tight spaces, and he settled things down by curling or weaving away from pressure. Playing in traffic isn’t a problem for Norris, and he’s consistently poised on his zone entries.

Norris was a strong two-way presence for Team USA and was their top-line center for most of the season. He took most of the key draws, and didn’t look overmatched against bigger, older NCAA opponents, who seemed to have difficulty containing him or sealing him off. You’ll get varying opinions on which NTDP player not only had the best season, but also who projects to have the best NHL career. Norris, a native Michigander with an NCAA commitment with the Wolverines, can certainly have a solid case made for him. He led Team USA with 27 goals — 26 at 5v5 or shorthanded — and posted a team-best 1.00 points-per-game average. Norris also tied for the team lead in both points (61) and shorthanded goals (3). Additionally, he is smart enough to use his physicality without taking unnecessary or emotional penalties. A talented, mature leader with an NHL-ready build.

The St. Louis Blues and @pilldoc are on the clock.

The St. Louis Blues Draft Edition Part 2:

The Blues GM will spare the audience of repeating their draft needs as it was eloquently expressed in a previous post.

However, the Blues GM will like to take a moment to publically say “Thank You” to that great hockey team (cough, cough, hack), known as the Washington Capitals for generously gifting their 27th pick to the Blues, in exchange for Kevin Shattenkirk. The Blues GM certainly got the last laugh when Shattenkirk and the Capitals unceremoniously choked away, yet another playoff run.

After drafting a solid defensive prospect with their 2oth pick, the Blues would like to use Washington’s charitable gift at #27 and therefore would like to address, at this time, their needs on offense.  It just so happens that the Blues are also going to go BPA.

Therefore, with the 27th pick in the NHL 2017 draft, the St. Louis Blues select from Frolunda (SHL)  ...

Kristian Vesalainen (LW/RW)

636938790.jpg

I really debated back an forth between Vesalainen / Kole Lind / and Jason Robertson.  It was a tough decision, but ultimately choose Vesalainen for a number of reasons.  Roberston, while talented, has some serious skating issues and Lind is on the smaller side.

With Vesalainen, the Blues get BPA as he is ranked #19 by ISS / he is #7 for European Skaters and #9 by McKeens. 

Vesalainen is a very good skater for his size. He has an explosive first step and very good acceleration, allowing him to be quick on loose pucks. He also has good top end speed once he gets going. Possessing good lower body strength, and a powerful stride, Vesalainen is very good at fighting through checks and getting to the front of the net. He also is strong along the boards, winning battles for the puck, and controlling the game in the cycle game. His agility and edgework is good for a big man, but continued improvement is possible.

Gifted with a large wing-span, Vesalainen takes advantage of it, and uses his excellent stick handling ability to play keep-away with defenders. He also has the passing skill to move the puck to teammates in good areas once he creates that time and space. A budding power forward, Vesalainen wins battles along the boards. He is also not afraid to fight through checks to get to the front of the net.

Vesalainen also has an excellent array of shots. His wrist shot and snap shots both feature good power and a quick release. He could work on his accuracy though. Vesalainen can also bury in tight to the net, with the soft hands to finish in close to the goaltender. He chases down loose pucks relentlessly. Vesalainen is involved in the play in all three zones. He has a very high motor and is almost always at the centre of the action.

Vesalainen is a very good two-way player. As mentionned, he is willing to get involved in battling for loose pucks in all three zones. Vesalainen is committed to back checking.

Vesalainen has room for continued growth; but he also has the potential to be a very effective top-six player.  He could make an impact on a top line as well.

“A big and strong winger who has the ability to impact the game in many ways…plays a versatile, high-tempo offensive game…battles for pucks and space…a beast along the wall and difficult to move in front of the net…mixes a heavy game with very soft, skilled hands…possesses a very hard shot with quick release…makes soft, easy-to-control passes to his teammates…dangerous anytime he has the puck in the offensive zone…a powerful, long stride allows him to build impressive speed and makes him tough to stop…has the agility and balance as well as the strength and reach to really control possession in traffic and down low…defensively, he brings imposing pressure on the forecheck…not always playing at full intensity or with consistent effort…when he wants to, he can absolutely dominate physically…just a toolsy player with very high potential.” – Future Considerations

“Vesalainen is a big-sized winger who has a high impact on games, even in the SHL against men. He skates with powerful strides and great determination to make plays and open up ice. Possesses a hard shot and good release.” – Dennis Schellenberg, Hockey Prospectus

He did struggle a bit this year, but that, I believe, he was shuffled back and forth between teams.

Because of his age, he would be eligible to play in the AHL next season.

Strengths

• Good usage of size and speed
  • Can single-handedly set up scoring chances
  • Heavy shot
  • Ability to initiate momentum for his team

Under Construction (Improvements to Make)

• Needs more consistency to his game
  • Has potential to be much more productive in terms of points
  •  

As shown in the U18 World Junior Championships 2017, Vesalainen can be a game-changing leader for his team. His combination of strength and speed makes him a dangerous weapon offensively – no matter if he’s playing against men twice his age.

He will be a welcome edition to the Blues. 

@hobie , you and the Ottawa Senators are now on the clock with the 28th pick.

Ottawa has a pretty impressive prospect list with the top 3 being Chabot D, Colin White C and Logan Brown C which are 2 of the 3 cornerstone positions all franchises should cover, goalie is the other.

I don't think you can have too many of these types so I think Ottawa would be happy to select Erik Brannstrom a 5'10" 180 lb d-man who plays for HV71 in Sweden.

One scout has said "He's the closest thing to Kimmo Timonen. The details in his game are amazing. He can skate, he's got skill-he has no flaws but his size.He's terrific but he'll have to prove himself."

He's scored everywhere he's played so he's the type of d-man that's now in fashion.

hf101 drafting for Dallas is now on the clock.

3 hours ago, hobie said:

Erik Brannstrom

I was wondering when he'd go.

Don't know if it's the same scout, but one scout thinks he's better than Liljegren and maybe as good as Makar.

2 hours ago, Podein25 said:

I was wondering when he'd go.

Don't know if it's the same scout, but one scout thinks he's better than Liljegren and maybe as good as Makar.

I was tempted to take him with my Leaf selection.

Brannstrom is another great pick, I would have taken him for sure if he fell to the Preds, it would be hard not to with the Timonen comparisons. There are some very good puck moving defenders in this draft, it may not have the top three to five studs that past years have had, but there are going to be some really good players who come from this draft and GM's are going to be kicking themselves like crazy when the hindsight syndrome hits in five years, a guy like Brannstrom will go in the late 20's, but could end up being one of the best players out of the draft and there are several guys like that through the first three rounds. Anyway, I've got my pick loaded up, hopefully Dallas doesn't poach him!

I wonder what is the difference between a good draft and a poor draft, is it the quality of the top few players, is it the depth of quality, what is it?

For me a great draft is about the quality of the players at least in the 1st round, 2015 was a phenomenal draft but not only because of McDavid and Eichel but because quality choices were available until the 20th choice if not even lower.

This is supposedly a poor draft, there's no marquee players and even the quality of the players is less than say 2015 was after McDavid and Eichel.

By the stats there seem to be a fair number of d-men who are posting very similar offensive stats, stats that are impressive so why is this a poor draft?

1 hour ago, hobie said:

I wonder what is the difference between a good draft and a poor draft, is it the quality of the top few players, is it the depth of quality, what is it?

For me a great draft is about the quality of the players at least in the 1st round, 2015 was a phenomenal draft but not only because of McDavid and Eichel but because quality choices were available until the 20th choice if not even lower.

This is supposedly a poor draft, there's no marquee players and even the quality of the players is less than say 2015 was after McDavid and Eichel.

By the stats there seem to be a fair number of d-men who are posting very similar offensive stats, stats that are impressive so why is this a poor draft?

I don't personally think it's weak as I explained in my previous post. I think it gets the weak label because of the top end, and because there are more boom/bust players this year, more "undersized" players and not really many distinct tiers of players, there are many players who could be drafted from 5-20, or 10-30 depending on how a GM values certain attributes or how much risk they attach to certain flaws. So I think the lack of a more predictable order = less certainty in the minds of those who follow these things, and less certainty = less confidence. So they label it a weak draft. 

I could be wrong and we only get a handful of mediocre players out of this one, but I really see a lot of good talent available even if it takes an extra year or two for them to develop than some other classes did. 

Dallas's greatest needs going into next season are to add a top 6 winger, a #1 left-shooting defender which are needs to be addressed via trades and free agency as at this point in the draft there isn't a player likely left who can impact the Stars this season. 

With said, the Stars have a significant need in their organization to fill a void in their system which lacks quality goalie prospects. Top goalies have lately been chosen in the 2nd and third rounds but since this is Dallas's 2nd pick in the 2017 NHL Draft they are proud to select the number one ranked goalie from Boston University, Jake Oettinger.

Image result for jake oettinger

Oettinger is about as safe of a goalie prospect as they come as he has been excellent everywhere he’s gone so far in his career, which bodes very well for his future and his ability to work up to the NHL.  He was a standout for USA Hockey in the NTDP in his two years there as well as at the 2016 IIHF U18s, following that up with stellar numbers in 2017 as a freshman at Boston University. (35G, 2.11GAA, .927S%)

At 6’4” and 218 pounds, his large frame covers up a lot of net, which is valued by NHL teams.  Oettinger plays large in net and is square and angled to the shooter. He gets down into the butterfly and back up quickly, and pushes himself around in his crease with powerful leg movement. He plays calm, cool and collected in net, and doesn’t seem to let bad goals or high-pressure situations phase him.  Oettinger still needs to work on his quickness in moving side to side but I think he can be a starting goaltender for the Dallas Stars in a few years.

Just now, hf101 said:

I really thought @AJgoal would take Oettinger with the 20th pick as Arizona also needs a top goaltender in their organization.

@Honest Bender and the Nashville Predators are on the clock.

I'll never draft a goalie in the 1st.

Just now, AJgoal said:

I'll never draft a goalie in the 1st.

lol, except that I think Oettinger is a more seasoned prospect than some of the other late first round picks.  I'm curious to see who drafts him earlier than expected next week. 

@hf101

Great pick IMO.  You really thought this one out and your supporting argument is spot on.  Totally agree, drafting #28 is not really going to give you an impact player.  Dallas certainly needs to address their goalie situation.  Why not take the top Goalie prospect here, it fills a need. 

Great Job here and doing your homework,

GREAT JOB everybody.  We only have 2 more picks to go.  There have been some very well thought out and articulated picks.  Thank You again to everyone who participated!

:goodjob:

The Nashville Predators are coming off of their best season ever, losing the Stanley Cup Final in six games to the Pittsburgh Penguins. This success can be attributed to a solid lineup at all positions including strong contributions from depth players. Not only that, but the lineup is fairly young and should be competitive for several years. The only immediate need is a #2 center, which obviously will not be filled any time soon by the first round selection this summer, so BPA is the way to go.

Let's take a look at the depth and prospects of the Predators:

Centers
Ryan Johansen leads the way here, today and well into the future. At just 24 years old, "Joey" is a top center in the NHL and still making improvements each season. Beyond him is a glut of capable centers who max out as #3 type players, including UFA captain Mike Fisher, Calle Jarnkrok, Colton Sissons and Frederick Gaudreau. There is hope in the system for that #2 center wish Vladislav Kamenev and Victor Ejdsell coming along with higher ceilings, though neither one can be considered anything close to a safe bet to develop into that role. 

Wingers
The top end is well stocked here with star winger Filip Forsberg at the head of the class. Viktor Arvidsson broke out in a big way last season with 31 goals, and despite a down year thanks to separate hand and wrist injuries, James Neal should get healthy and rebound back to the 25-30 goal level and Kevin Fiala rounds out the top-6 wingers. Depending on how the expansion draft goes, the third line wingers will be a rotation of Colin Wilson, Craig Smith and Pontus Aberg, while Miikka Salomaki, Austin Watson and Cody McLeod hold down the fourth line. The farm system is pretty thin without any obvious NHL players developing, Tyler Moy may have some potential but it's a longshot. It's a position that is still dependable for a few more years, and players like Jarnkrok and Gaudreau can slide over when necessary, but David Poile will need to look for a couple of good projects with more upside than what he currently has. 

Defense
The obvious area of strength on the team. With a top-4 group of Roman Josi, PK Subban, Ryan Ellis and Mattias Ekholm, there's not much pressure on developing players at this position. The third pairing is typically one in which Poile prefers to keep some safe veterans, which the Predators have with Yannick Weber and Matt Irwin, while Anthony Bitetto has never looked out of place when healthy (something he struggled with last season). Dante Fabbro is the top prospect after being selected in the first round last year, and Alexandre Carrier had jumped players such as Petter Granberg and Jack Dougherty on the depth chart. You'd like to see more help on the way after Fabbro, but with that top-4 it's not a pressing need. 

Goaltender
Pekka Rinne showed flaws last season and he'll need to be more limited going forward. Juuse Saros is a spectacular talent, which he will need to utilize to compensate for his size. Expect 30-35 games for Saros next season to really show what he can do. There's nothing noteworthy developing beyond them, but Poile has been burned on drafting a goalie high too many times before to go down that road again. 

And here he comes to the podium now...

"Hello HF.net, the Nashville Predators organization would like to thank you for the warm welcome we've received at the draft this year, we'd like to say hello to the fans back in Nashville at our draft watch party and all of the fans around Middle Tennessee, Kentucky and Alabama, you were all amazing all season. Congratulations to the Pittsburgh Penguins on their Stanley Cup win, it was a tough series for us, but we had a tremendous season and it's not the last you've heard from us, we'll be back for sure... 

With the 30th selection in the 2017 draft, the Nashville Predators are proud to select from the Spokane Chiefs, forward Jaret-Anderson Dolan."

There you have it, Jaret-Anderson Dolan. Slightly higher than most scouts have him ranked, but a player who fits the Predators mold well. Often lost in the hype of Kailer Yamamoto, Dolan should not be overlooked. Here is a guy with talent and character, he captained Canada at the U-18 similar to Preds Ryan Ellis who captained Canada's jr team, something that Poile loves. Developed in Spokane by Don Nachbaur who brought up a similar player in Lightning center Tyler Johnson. He plays a responsible two-way game, has good acceleration and a shot that should translate well to the pro game. He projects as a guy who could focus on scoring and play as a low-end #2 center, or be put on a two-way third line and flourish. He'll need to work on his skating a bit and add some more muscle, otherwise he's on a good path to the NHL.

@nossagog and the Pittsburgh Penguins are on the clock.

On 6/15/2017 at 9:37 PM, FD19372 said:

Edmonton should have beaten Anaheim, IMHO. What I think the difference really boiled down to was that the Ducks had a bit more sandpaper and toughness in their lineup, not just more experience. Lucic was a good start to provide that up front, but they need more of it. My point is, they need additional size and physicality on the blueline. Hague won't provide that element yet, but with his size and strength he is someone who very well might be capable of filling part of that role in a few years. 

I can see that. I thought Edmonton should have won too. Even after

they surrendered / Anaheim achieved that historic late-game comeback.

More toughness, and more focus in that game, sees the Oils win in six. 

They don't need to worry about more supplementary scoring from their

second, third, and fourth lines in that series if they hold off

Anaheim in Game 5. 

Maybe there's a good two-way winger or two-way defenseman with

some experience whom they can get before next season's underway or

at least before next season's trade deadline. :playing-hockey-smiley-emoticon:/:hocky: :scratcheshead: 

Throughout the run to two consecutive Stanley Cup Championships, the Pittsburgh Penguins have shown that depth in the lineup, and particularly at the defensive position, is a key to making it to hockey's ultimate goal.  Having a great mix of experience and youth to be able to step in at a moments notice into pressure situations with an immediate positive impact at the defensive position requires a player to be willing to learn with in a structured system over a period of time in order to succeed in the long run.   Not every player can be an immediate impact player in the NHL. 

For the past few seasons, the Penguins have been able to develop good defensive players who fit this bill with the likes of Brian Doumolin  and Chad Ruhwedel, whom continued to grow with the Baby Pens, with the likes of Derrick Pouliot, into a solid defensive structured organization. Within this structure, players are encouraged to play a responsible game with the liberty to step into the offensive play when the opportunity presents itself.    This team oriented defensive structure utilizes puck moving defense-men to assist the forwards in bringing the puck out of the defensive zone and quickly move the puck to a talented set of forwards. 

The Penguins organizations selection is another solid defensive prospect whom has shown that he is willing to improve his game by pushing himself in all areas of his game.  He has shown himself to be a solid defensive performer, while also improving on his offensive skills, including playing the point on the power play.   His ability and confidence to move the puck fits right in to the scheme that the Pittsburgh Penguins have built their current team around. 

So with the 31st pick in the 2017 NHL.NET entry draft, the Pittsburgh Penguins select:

Conor Timmins

2016-17 Team: Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds (#21)
Date of Birth: September 18, 1998
Place of Birth: Thorold, Ontario
Ht: 6’1” Wt: 181 lbs
Shoots: Right
Position: D

“Timmins is a very smart defenseman; he has good vision and good offensive instincts. He can read the play well, and his passing ability allows him to be a constant threat in the transition game. I like his poise under pressure, something I feel extremely important in a young defenseman.” –Mike Morreale, NHL.com

“A prototypical new age defender who is an elite puck mover. Timmins was born to play in the system the Greyhounds have and has thrived in it. With 2 NHL defenders ahead of him at the start of the season Timmins has seemingly passed them on the depth chart and has been an important offensive cog with the high scoring Greyhounds. Another late birthday who made his OHL debut last season Timmins thrived in protected minutes finishing 3rd among rookies in +/- ( I know it is flawed stat but impressive given his age). This season in more leveraged minutes against high quality competition he hasn’t missed a beat and is currently 6th in the league in that category and first among Draft Eligibles. He also leads draft eligibles in assists.” -Peter Kneulman

“Has crept into my (OHL) top 10 and is well deserving of it. With a lot of draft eligible players having up and down spurts this year, Timmins might just be the most consistent of the bunch. From the get go this year, he’s been the Greyhounds’ best defender (on a team with two 19-year-old NHL drafted blueliners). Timmins is just an exceptionally well-rounded player who is actually close to being pro ready IMO. Makes a great first pass, brings intensity to the defensive end and skates well.” -Brock Otten

I personally like his size at 6'1", and has to ability to probably fill out about 15 or 20 lbs into a solid defensemen.

On 6/16/2017 at 7:55 AM, WingNut722 said:

Good morning, all-

Just to let you know I've updated my post for the Ranger's selection of Urho Vaakanainen.  It's beneath the original post.

Thanks for your patience!

Cheers for the reminder. 

A good read that update. :plus1:

Archived