Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL
Puck_Pun

NHL Jerseys and General Concept Design Talk

I'd easily bring back that Ducks logo, but with their current colors. The webbed D might be the dumbest logo currently in the league. Something like this...

DDHBmIdUAAACdxQ.jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MadDevil said:

I'd easily bring back that Ducks logo

I don't like they can since Disney owns it....basically the whole reason they changed it....and dropped the "Mighty"...

On 12/11/2017 at 8:15 PM, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Watching some of the Panthers-Red Wings game, and in looking over at the Panthers' jersey (the logo STILL looks like a soccer club one to me), the jersey design is kinda starting to grow on me, but I am still bothered by the 'shield' design.

Maybe that is what is making it look like an MLS club....maybe it's just me.

I like nearly everything about those Panther sweaters.

I think I really l like the fact that the logo has a soccer feel.  The look is pretty unique IMO.  The color scheme is good. The broad stripe across the midriff has a retro feel to it that I like. The secondary logo on the sleeve is cool, I could stand for less FL flag...but overall I like these a lot.   

I like the 3rd concept for the Nordiques with the script Quebec, I also like that more-slate-than-royal blue too. Like you, I like the fleur-de-lis concept that you posted last, That is a great monochrome scheme.  The color is good and my French mother says you can never go wrong with the fleur-de-lis in your logo.

On 6/20/2017 at 9:02 PM, hf101 said:

I have to agree.

I like the new Wild jersey:wild:

On 8/5/2017 at 9:45 AM, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

@Honest Bender  and @AlaskaFlyerFan

I too think the new sweater looks kinda "plain".

Below, I found these as concept ones on the internet...tellin ya, there are some real creative people out there.....NHL teams SHOULD try reaching out or hiring some of them, as I think the stuff your average jane or joe comes up with is better than the paid so-called 'professional designers' !!

Preds Concept 11.jpg Preds Concept 22.jpg

As you can see, both of these concept sets look pretty similar to the ones the Preds were using last season with the changes being mostly in lines and the sleeve areas.

For Preds fans, the Alt jersey of black n blue above may not sit well though.

Those are actually the Tampa Bay Lightning colors they USED to use, which sadly, I don't think the team will go back to.

But anyways, I thought these two sets were the best Nashville ones that the Preds WON'T be using.

I like the Preds concept designs though......Smart Asses! :hyper::hocky::predators:

On 11/4/2017 at 3:23 PM, WordsOfWisdom said:

That would work if they made the arm strips orange OR one stripe orange and the other stripe blue. Like so:

thumb.jpg.f174644ead0c5087bb234358b382da6a.jpg

:)

I like this jersey better than just plain blue.:islanders:

Edited by Devin Wieser
  • Like 1

On 12/18/2017 at 6:29 AM, MadDevil said:

I'd easily bring back that Ducks logo, but with their current colors. The webbed D might be the dumbest logo currently in the league. Something like this...

DDHBmIdUAAACdxQ.jpg

I don't know why but I hate the orange in the Ducks jerseys. It doesn't fit. They should just have black and gold.  Orange and gold doesn't work, and I suspect those jerseys won't have a long future in the NHL.  :(

I do prefer the older logo though, although both are bad in my opinion. Can't take either seriously.  :)

Edited by WordsOfWisdom

Can't wait to see the Halifax Halibut jersey Rick has....

• Haha 1

TB Lightning unveiled these new alternates the other day.
They will be the "Saturday" sweaters.
Design is about the same as the blue n whites, except they went with the charcoal grey gradients, a sorta "stealth look" if you will.

Not bad, but I thought the badges, names, and numbers were a bit too muted. Hard to make out at least on television.
Maybe they look brighter in person?
At least they tried a different type color scheme, but I STILL want the black, blue n silver of old worked in there somewhere.

TB3rd.jpg.0127de595b8010e3328b0c4b2971c2ed.jpg

TB3rd2.jpg.4d573b4ef02febf9e2f1af147424d0a6.jpg

14 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

Can't wait to see the Halifax Halibut jersey Rick has....

Its Eichel's road jersey.  Problems with the camera that she has and the download