What's next for the Pens?

B21

23 hours ago, notfondajane said:

Yes it is! Didn't he sign up to play along his brother in Carolina? :hehe:

He did. A noble idea but in today's NHL world that's just not a reason to decide to play somewhere they way players move around (unless your last name is Sedin).

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, B21 said:

He did. A noble idea but in today's NHL world that's just not a reason to decide to play somewhere they way players move around (unless your last name is Sedin).

Where does his brother play now? (I think this one was Eric?) And to think he missed out on a couple of Stanley Cups! Lol:IDunnoSmiley:

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 9:32 AM, notfondajane said:

Where does his brother play now? (I think this one was Eric?) And to think he missed out on a couple of Stanley Cups! Lol:IDunnoSmiley:

Eric went to the Wild a few seasons ago.   Marc is the defender that plays for the Rangers. (at least he made it through trades and buyouts so far this offseason)

2 hours ago, nossagog said:

Eric went to the Wild a few seasons ago.   Marc is the defender that plays for the Rangers. (at least he made it through trades and buyouts so far this offseason)

Thank you! I mixed up Eric and Marc. I thought Eric was in New York and Marc was the one who left Carolina! (Also forgot Marc's name.):hocky:

Archived