LV Phantoms and other Flyers Prospect discussions 2017-2018

pilldoc

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, AJgoal said:

Flyers sign Felix Sandstrom to ELC. He can be loaned to the SHL next year.

https://www.broadstreethockey.com/2018/3/27/17169914/flyers-sign-felix-sandstrom-to-entry-level-nhl-contract

Even though he is playing in the SHL next it will burn a year of his ELC it won't slide.

36 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

Defenseman David Drake, a Flyers draft pick from UConn, signs ATO with Phantoms

**** it, at this point they should recall Muse and let him play the Avs tomorrow.

Dustin Tokarski shutout the Bruins 2-0.

Goals by Carey and Brennan.

Three Stars
1st 2nd 3rd
3314.jpg
Dustin Tokarski
Lehigh Valley Phantoms 
SA: 22
SV: 22
TOI: 60:00
4535.jpg
Jordan Binnington
Providence Bruins 
SA: 34
SV: 32
TOI: 58:01
5442.jpg

The sad news is Myers is hurt again.

1 hour ago, elmatus said:

I wonder to what extent LHV has been impacted by the loss of Sanheim and Lindblom.

It's gotta hurt losing two NHL players...but all the better for the parent team.

7 minutes ago, flyercanuck said:

It's gotta hurt losing two NHL players...but all the better for the parent team.

Oh, for sure. I just wonder to what extent they were part of the team's success this year.

I took a quick look at the team's stats and what not. It doesn't look like they were really the main play drivers anyway. I'm sure losing them is a challenge, but -- based on a very quick look at just stats -- their absence shouldn't have that much of an impact.

That's just at a glance though. I really don't follow the team at all beyond what's posted on here.

48 minutes ago, elmatus said:

Oh, for sure. I just wonder to what extent they were part of the team's success this year.

I took a quick look at the team's stats and what not. It doesn't look like they were really the main play drivers anyway. I'm sure losing them is a challenge, but -- based on a very quick look at just stats -- their absence shouldn't have that much of an impact.

That's just at a glance though. I really don't follow the team at all beyond what's posted on here.

Maybe Ratcliffe can help ease the pain of losing Lindbloms netfront presence.  He's not going to step right in and equal Oskars game, but he might be able to chip in.

1 hour ago, flyercanuck said:

A little but they did gets some reinforcements....they signed David Drake toan ATO for the blueline.

Will help in the skill department.

Sam back should help...

But they have lost Misha Vorobyev to injury...

4 hours ago, elmatus said:

I wonder to what extent LHV has been impacted by the loss of Sanheim and Lindblom.

They don't even have Morin or Myers playing.

I was thinking about something similar when I saw that clinching banner... how many of those guys are actually NHL-bound?

NAK, yes. Vorobyev? Probably.

Outside of that, who on that roster is actually a prospect? (And I'm not counting Morin and Myers because they've been out).

Maybe Martel, but I'm guessing he's a career AHLer. 

8 minutes ago, brelic said:

NAK, yes. Vorobyev? Probably.

Vecchione will probably get a hard look at a bottom six role at some point too, especially considering how many of those players will be gone after this season.

Carter Hart just went 42/44 saves in a crazy game with Portland. He was unreal in the second period. 

Flashing pads down low, the glove....dove to rob an empty net with the blocker.  Unbelievable.

looked like he wanted the first one back but second goal he was screened on a PP goal.

side note: Everett has a really good looking dman named Wyatte Wylie.  Can’t find much about him but looked good and his numbers are solid and progressing.  Could be a riser if Everett goes on a run and he stands out.

8 hours ago, Claude Monet said:

side note: Everett has a really good looking dman named Wyatte Wylie.  Can’t find much about him but looked good and his numbers are solid and progressing.  Could be a riser if Everett goes on a run and he stands out.

@brelic

#GetHexyOnThePhone

2 minutes ago, elmatus said:

@brelic

#GetHexyOnThePhone

Me: "Hey, Hexy, ever hear of a defenseman named Wyatt Wylie? He plays with Carter Hart."

Hextall: "Hmm, does he play goal?"

Me: "What? Um. No. He's a defenseman."

Hextall: "Perfect! I'll sign him to a PTO contract and he can suit up in goal tonight. Get him on the next flight to Pittsburgh!"

Me: "Wait!!!"

Hextall: "Don't worry, we've got about 4 extra sets of goalie pads. Helluva year."

Archived