Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL
pilldoc

LV Phantoms and other Flyers Prospect discussions 2017-2018

Flyers sign Felix Sandstrom to ELC. He can be loaned to the SHL next year.

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, AJgoal said:

Flyers sign Felix Sandstrom to ELC. He can be loaned to the SHL next year.

Hidden Content

Even though he is playing in the SHL next it will burn a year of his ELC it won't slide.

Edited by OccamsRazor

Defenseman David Drake, a Flyers draft pick from UConn, signs ATO with Phantoms

36 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

Defenseman David Drake, a Flyers draft pick from UConn, signs ATO with Phantoms

**** it, at this point they should recall Muse and let him play the Avs tomorrow.

6 minutes ago, Samifan said:

**** it, at this point they should recall Muse and let him play the Avs tomorrow.

He can't get further out of the crease than Petr.

Dustin Tokarski shutout the Bruins 2-0.

Goals by Carey and Brennan.

Three Stars
1st 2nd 3rd
3314.jpg

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

SA: 22
SV: 22
TOI: 60:00
4535.jpg

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

SA: 34
SV: 32
TOI: 58:01
5442.jpg

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

G: 1
A: 0

The sad news is Myers is hurt again.

who is made of glass more: Neuvirth or Myers?

tough break 

1 hour ago, Samifan said:

Stolarz injured again?

I hope it's not a chronic/degenerative knee condition. At the same time, very interesting that Sandstrom dressed.....

Great for the Phantoms....Let's win this!!!!

13 hours ago, hf101 said:

I wonder to what extent LHV has been impacted by the loss of Sanheim and Lindblom.

1 hour ago, elmatus said:

I wonder to what extent LHV has been impacted by the loss of Sanheim and Lindblom.

It's gotta hurt losing two NHL players...but all the better for the parent team.

7 minutes ago, flyercanuck said:

It's gotta hurt losing two NHL players...but all the better for the parent team.

Oh, for sure. I just wonder to what extent they were part of the team's success this year.

I took a quick look at the team's stats and what not. It doesn't look like they were really the main play drivers anyway. I'm sure losing them is a challenge, but -- based on a very quick look at just stats -- their absence shouldn't have that much of an impact.

That's just at a glance though. I really don't follow the team at all beyond what's posted on here.

48 minutes ago, elmatus said:

Oh, for sure. I just wonder to what extent they were part of the team's success this year.

I took a quick look at the team's stats and what not. It doesn't look like they were really the main play drivers anyway. I'm sure losing them is a challenge, but -- based on a very quick look at just stats -- their absence shouldn't have that much of an impact.

That's just at a glance though. I really don't follow the team at all beyond what's posted on here.

Maybe Ratcliffe can help ease the pain of losing Lindbloms netfront presence.  He's not going to step right in and equal Oskars game, but he might be able to chip in.

1 hour ago, flyercanuck said:

A little but they did gets some reinforcements....they signed David Drake toan ATO for the blueline.

Will help in the skill department.

Sam back should help...

But they have lost Misha Vorobyev to injury...

4 hours ago, elmatus said:

They don't even have Morin or Myers playing.

I was thinking about something similar when I saw that clinching banner... how many of those guys are actually NHL-bound?

NAK, yes. Vorobyev? Probably.

Outside of that, who on that roster is actually a prospect? (And I'm not counting Morin and Myers because they've been out).

Maybe Martel, but I'm guessing he's a career AHLer. 

8 minutes ago, brelic said:

NAK, yes. Vorobyev? Probably.

Vecchione will probably get a hard look at a bottom six role at some point too, especially considering how many of those players will be gone after this season.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Phantoms can use the skill injection.

Edited by OccamsRazor
  • Thanks 1

Carter Hart just went 42/44 saves in a crazy game with Portland. He was unreal in the second period. 

Flashing pads down low, the glove....dove to rob an empty net with the blocker.  Unbelievable.

looked like he wanted the first one back but second goal he was screened on a PP goal.

side note: Everett has a really good looking dman named Wyatte Wylie.  Can’t find much about him but looked good and his numbers are solid and progressing.  Could be a riser if Everett goes on a run and he stands out.

8 hours ago, Claude Monet said:

side note: Everett has a really good looking dman named Wyatte Wylie.  Can’t find much about him but looked good and his numbers are solid and progressing.  Could be a riser if Everett goes on a run and he stands out.

@brelic

#GetHexyOnThePhone

2 minutes ago, elmatus said:

@brelic

#GetHexyOnThePhone

Me: "Hey, Hexy, ever hear of a defenseman named Wyatt Wylie? He plays with Carter Hart."

Hextall: "Hmm, does he play goal?"

Me: "What? Um. No. He's a defenseman."

Hextall: "Perfect! I'll sign him to a PTO contract and he can suit up in goal tonight. Get him on the next flight to Pittsburgh!"

Me: "Wait!!!"

Hextall: "Don't worry, we've got about 4 extra sets of goalie pads. Helluva year."

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Pascal Laberge and Issac Ratcliffe make their Phantom debuts tonight.

Phantoms tied up 1 to 1.

Score by Reece Wilcox.

Edited by OccamsRazor
#stupidphone